Saturday, February 15, 2014

FROM THE CANDY SHOP



You know from time to time, alright, most of the time, I keep the good candy to myself, but then my conscience gets guilty and then I share with you all! So since were in the Valentine mood, and in the doldrums of a cold winter,  Iam opening the Candy Shop late tonight to warm you with one of my finest confections, it's smooth, addictive, and has very fine form and will hopefully stick to your hands....... BROCK YURICH! He's no stranger to my Candy Shop. Isn't he just gorgeous? He is also a good singer and is into theatrics hopefully one day in my boudoir if you check him out on you tube. But that face, those eyes, those powerful legs,  mounds of pecs and that ass. oh l'amour l'amour....this poor creature is losing his equilibrium, where are my smelling salts? where was I? Well just feast your eyes and sample away..
 
 
 Is it hot in here or just me?

19 comments:

  1. he is not only sweet candy – he is an amazing person which makes him even more sexier (from a 9 to a perfect 10) and super talented! definitely a triple threat, professional singer, dancer, actor, and model! he has it all, including a IMPECCIBLE ass!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he’s gorgeous and I’d love to make hot gay love to him! I can't tell you what that first picture did to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely goorrrrrrrrgeous! Your candy is very addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want candy!!!!!!!!!!!! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of a sudden I'm in the mood to toss a salad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you please take it to the back room

      Delete
  6. DEEELISH!!! Do you give out samples in your Candy Shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. samples? I even give out take away bags!

      Delete
  7. LOVING HIS NICE ROUND, BUBBLE ASS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty darn fabulous, i'd say, I see why you didn't want to share

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could stare at this dude all day. I love when you open the Candy Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously...his whole package...holy hell.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now I could get lost in THAT all day and night! That side profile- naked, is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That boy has more thigh and rump than a bucket of chicken, screw KFC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now what am I too do with this candy? He is insane!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't think of anything right now ....except maybe pounding that incredible ass!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!