Saturday, December 24, 2016

SCENE AROUND TOWNS


Here we are, almost to Christmas Day. To see all the month posts I did, you'd think Christmas was my favorite holiday, but is actually my second favorite. Although I do love the cold weather for a change. It has been a wonderful season so far. I have been more relaxed this season, must be the cock-a-tails, and work was more calm then usual, must be the hidden flask,  and people have been in actually very pleasant moods, I must be drunk. I have gotten out and seen many people this season, and have spread Christmas cheer all over. Yesterday was a mess though. A dear co-worker of mine, whom I'm close, lost her sister  she was very close, about 5 months ago, so she hasn't been in the mood for the holidays. Well yesterday I took her some of my homemade sandtarts, a fresh greens swag I made her, and a  little gift of candies, and she was so happy and touched that the dam broke and she started crying. Next thing I know, I'm crying because she was just so happy with my little gift, it made me feel good that I made her happy. Christmas was always a special time for them, and we talked about that and both cried again, and then another co worker started crying. Next thing I know we had a group hug. To me that felt like a true meaning of Christmas. But instead of gifts, if we can just be pleasant, accepting, and kind to one another, to all people, isn't that the best gift? 




Well here for your viewing pleasure are some scenes from all around that I snapped over the month. It has been truly a pleasant and happy one and I'm very grateful to that.

Trees is New York....

The Capital Street Duo's Home....

Drinks at the Algonquin Hotel
Manhattan's most celebrated feline at The Algonquin, Matilda the cat and long known as one of the most pet friendly hotels in NYC. She roams freely all around the hotel. It was cute.

Carolers in Elfreth's Alley in Philadelphia. One of the oldest and most historic streets in the country.

The carousal at City Hall
The Santa Cottage in Doylestown for the kiddies.

County Theater.

The huge tree in town in New Hope. And yes, that is indeed a cannon in from of the tree from the Revolutionary War I believe.

Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope

Loved this shot coming across the bridge from Lambertville to New Hope one night from work.

Buster and Lilith looking up for Santa, a month early.

Rittenhouse Square

Penn's Landing Skate Rink

Harrisburg State Capital ....which is spectacular.

Well Strung String Quartet Christmas Concert

Yuletide at the Winterthur Mansion. It was a summer place for the DuPont's

Bryant Park in New York

Me .....wiped out and sipping wine!!!!

I will return close to the New Year , as I'll be away for a couple days with family. I will now take this time to wish you all a peacefulmagical and a very Merry Christmas. I thank each of you for always stopping in, your visits  tickle me so. I hope you all enjoy the holiday. And again this year I will post Christina Perri's,( who is a Buck's County and Philadelphia native) song Something About December, if your missing someone you loss. It is such a beautiful song. Please enjoy.


A Little Ole' Merry🎄Christmas to You All
💋

43 comments:

  1. thank you for the loverly card, maddie! smooches and peace to you and your family this holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such a wonderful selection of photos - a glimpse of the beautiful! My favourite is that bridge & sky.

    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do certainly capture the season and I have no doubt you spread the cheer!!!! I am liking your chestnuts in red😋

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Orange is the new black" darling...
    Wonderful Christmas photo tour. Thankyou.
    Have a lovely Christmas Maddie Darling and give Miss Moorecocck one from me... Mwaaah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post! The Capital Street have outdone themselves again. So magical there place looks, and I'm loving Buster and Lilith. Haven't been down to Elfreth Alley in ages. But I wont lie, that song got to me....very beautifully done. Merry Christmas Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We absolutely loved this post. You bring such visual delights. Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these pictures are so pretty , but nothing says holiday warmth like the last of you in red underwater. Merry Christmas to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas MM! Happy happy New Year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful holiday to you my dear Mistress. May love, laughter, joy and light be yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loverly, loverly pictures. Stay warm and cozy. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12/24/2016

    Loved the tour Mistress. Was pleased to see in the last pic you'd stripped off and uncorked already. Don't forget to put your pants back on.
    Love to you and all at the Casa. Have a good one!
    JP xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we know who wasn't winning with strip poker .

      Delete
  12. Have the BEST Christmas EVER, Mistress! Hugs and kisses to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely scenes for Christmas and you truly do capture the feeling of Christmas past with these pictures and the Christina Perri song is very touching. I too got chocked up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. even out Ms.devile gets sentimental during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You must be exhausted! I'd get comfortable too! Love the pictures, especially the Algonquin Hotel. Haven't been there in years. Loved seeing the new hope pictures and of course the Santa cottage for the children. Nice to know some towns still do that. But the song had me a complete mess. So pretty and touching. Definitely a classic of the modern songs. Where did I put my tissue.....anyway, I very Merry Christmas to you. May it be the best yet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous12/24/2016

    Wishing you a wonderful holiday Mistress!!!
    Lenalee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the pictures! And we'll never pass up a underwear shot. The red matches your tree. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely little story about you snd your co-worker, Mistress. I'm sure you helped her more than any counsellor could have. You reminded me of Gus McCrae in 'Lonesome Dove' when he hugged the poor girl who was crying after getting captured by the outlaws, although Gus didn't cry himself like you did. And he didn't get her any presents either. You get better service from a gay man. Have a truly blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely little story about you snd your co-worker, Mistress. I'm sure you helped her more than any counsellor could have. You reminded me of Gus McCrae in 'Lonesome Dove' when he hugged the poor girl who was crying after getting captured by the outlaws, although Gus didn't cry himself like you did. And he didn't get her any presents either. You get better service from a gay man. Have a truly blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely love the Rittenhouse Square shot. Avery Merry Christmas Mistress

    ReplyDelete
  21. You wrap such a nice neat package mistress. How elegant! I also enjoyed the tour.....we northeasters sure do Christmas festive. Lovely relaxation shot. Red is your color doll. Merriest of Christmas to you.♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. What gorgeous pictures! Nothing like Christmas in the northeastern towns. Christmas ever is my favorite day of the year.....really feels like goodwill toward men. Very peaceful. Merry Christmas Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Merry Christmas and enjoy your time off. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. May your holiday be happy, hot, hung, and horny.
    The photos are FANTASTIC, as always...

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have made my night with those festive pictures. I truly wish you a merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  26. A heartwarming post for this Christmas eve. Merriest of holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. have a lovely holiday darling &
    remember to keep a terry towel by the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I see at least one package to unwrap!!! Those pictures of Philly are way cool. Happiest of holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I sure hope for the dogs sake Santa shows up!!! They are so cute looking up together. I love the Santa cottage, how quaint. Did you go sit on his lap? A Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Enjoyed all of it. But that video got to me....very touching and beautifully done by Chrostina Perri. Merry Christmas handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  31. You manage to tie together festive and sexy in one post. Loving your red undies. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The Winterthur Mansion and the Capotal Street Duos houses are so festive. And you doesn't love the Well Strung guys. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful pictures! O call at least one underwear shot once a week. Man, your legs drive me nuts. Is that our gift? Have a good one, loving the capital buildings tree.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a beautiful season!!!!!!! I have ejoued each picture and the video was absolutely beautiful....and what touching words. I see you're made the boys happy with a bulge filled underwear picture. You do spread the cheer to all. A Happy Christmas to you cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you Dear !
    This year I'm celebrating Saturnalia which is much more in keeping with what's going on all around me ;-) looking forward in reading more of your merry tales in 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Stunning spectacle Mistress....and you know red is my color! Merry Tree Day dear.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Merry Christmas Muriel.......your terrible tempting us boys like such! But we so love your sprig and berries.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I saw your lovely post today too! Don't you already have enough naughty boys?!?! Merry Christmas Bells

    ReplyDelete
  39. Mistress, you certainly do a lovely holiday post, what great shots of our wonderful city and surrounding towns. I need to get out your way after the holidays. Seems you got the boys tongues wagging over the underwear picture, but those legs are sexy!!!! Happy Tidings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I trust you had a most glorious Christmas. Loved the photos from the area - all that makes the season feel special.
    Thank you for being you! Happy Monday, mistress. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Sure hope you had a glorious Christmas! What a great way to showcase these wonderfully festive pictures. There all nice. Even those red undies.

    ReplyDelete
  42. A belated Merry Christmas to you! As always your pictures are stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!