Thursday, December 15, 2016

MORE CHRISTMAS WINDOW SHOPPING

Continuing on with our window tour, is one of my favorite stores, Henri Bendel. I'm a HUGE Bendel Boy.....I adore the store and the feel of the atmosphere there. While Bendel's may not have the huge windows the other stores have, they are usually very filled with Christmas giving ideas.


Meanwhile over at Saks Fifth Avenue, they did there take of Land of 1000 Delights!!!! All candy themed!!! With incredible fashion.

And who doesn't like some baubles bought at Tiffany's??? My favorite there was the chandelier scene! Anf there ode to New York streets.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, and I love what Saks did this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These posts are so much fun! I worked at the McGraw-Hill Building and spent my paychecks at Saks. That was probably before you were born when you could get a pair of Ferragamo loafers for $70! I love their Christmas windows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $70!!!!!!!! But I do remember your tie story you just regaled. The store is still quite beautiful. Glad you enjoying these posts.

      Delete
  3. Great tour, thank you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love an all-day sucker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just how stunning is that first window and gown???? New York always gets me in the mood for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning windows! I miss going to New York for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When art meets retailing at it's finest

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Saks Candy windows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those are big lollipops! Can you lick them?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely windows! I too have always had a fondness for Bendels myself. All the hustle and bustle of the store. Its so chic and everyone there is always very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!