Friday, December 16, 2016

BUSTER'S HOLIDAY HUMILIATION

This just hot off the presses!!!
The Mistress Borghese just may have to sue for permanent custody of the loyal estate pup, Buster Bolfig Borghese! The Mistress Borghese's ex sent me this from the city house of Buster all dressed in front of his tree with this Santa suit on!!!!!! Not only does he appear to look like a midget, but just look how horrified and glassed over the poor pooches eyes look.......humiliation.

I for one will not stand to have Buster placed in clothes!!!! Could someone had me a gin...with bromide!!! Smelling salts? ANYTHING!!!

In other news....it's Friday Possoms!!!Happy Hour at the Casa du Borghese!!!

Daddy Warbucks is in town from England for his Christmas visit. So you know we'll be lit. Now excuse me whilst I prep the yule log.
💋💋💋

28 comments:

  1. Oh, the poor thing - that's simply cruel and unusual punishment.

    But, sweetie, I would just love to come and HELP prep that yule log of yours. I promise to leave a bit for Warbucks...if I must! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... that's not a good costume for Buster. We'll need to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think he'd like a catwoman outfit either.

      Delete
  3. Omg!!!!!!! I think he looks so cute, but he does look rather embarrassed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Embarrassed? He is definitely going to need dog therapy

      Delete
  4. Thank goodness Buster is present, because he did give me a good laugh. The poor thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby sez 'just try and put a costume on me!' Tar sez 'What's a costume?'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sound about right. Please, Abby would shred it.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Although if you take him to Puerto Vallarta, he may look cute in a sombrero.

      Delete
    2. The ladies would be all over him in PV.

      Delete
  7. I'm sorry, but I can't help but laugh!!!! That face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mistress, when aren't you more lit then the christmas tree?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can just hear poor Buster. "Why? Why me?" but you can't help but laugh. *leaves room in shame for laughing*

    ReplyDelete
  10. But isn't your yule log always active? I'm sorry but buster looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just may be banned from the casa.

      Delete
  11. The poor little fellow.....he looks like a Christmas gnome. LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. BBB made me smile. now go don your gay apparel for daddy warbucks! ;-b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately my mistletoe jock strap is in the shop

      Delete
  13. Buster's eyes say, 'Help me!'

    ReplyDelete
  14. You probably should sue. At least at the casa buster fits in with the wearing of no clothes.!!!!!! I did laugh though,lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hate to say it, but that would make a lovely Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't recall seeing a dog that says rescue me more than that face!!!!!! He is so darn cute though.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!