Thursday, July 2, 2015

HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT!!!

The gays are gaga for Hillary, well... at least at the last luncheon I was at..... and friend of Adrian Anchondo of Maroon 5 is celebrating the former First Lady’s presidential campaign with a new music video starring Drag Race fave Pandora Boxx. Set to the tune of Maroon 5’s “Sugar,” “The Hillary Song” sees Pandora giving us some hilarity in some pantsuit fierceness and crashing a gay BBQ. Perhaps Hillary may want to use this song after all.
 
.
 
And up next will be Delta Work as Governor Chris Christie in "Where's my Krispy Crème?"

11 comments:

  1. Pandora is absolutely hilarious!!!! She has the hair and pantsuit down for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "And up next will be Delta Work as Governor Chris Christie in "Where's my Krispy Crème?""

    YASSSSSSSSSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pandora does make me smile!!!! And I'm sure Delta could turn that out as Christie. Could you even imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I don't hate Hillary, I don't like her either, bit this is hilarious! That BBQ........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great parody. How funny would it be if a different drag queens played all the clowns running?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a funny video!!!! I wonder what Hillary would think of this? I always loved Pandora!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so funny! That was a good chuckle. I ♥ Pandora and Adrian is sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hillary should consider this for her campaign promo. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA! Love when she dives into the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that is creative. Pandora is quite the comedian!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!