Sunday, July 19, 2015

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

I’m completely smitten!
How have I made it through life up until now without ever having set eyes on the dreamy, rich , delectable sweetness that is Henrik Lundqvist is beyond me!!!!!
 
 
The 31-year-old hunk is a professional hockey player for the New York Rangers but was born in Sweden. He’s 6’1″ and 195 lbs of pure beefcake deliciousness! This past season he was the model for our Father's Day catalog and did he just melt my butter! I too also love a snappy dresser, and how he WEARS a suit! Henrick is the only goaltender in NHL history to record 30 wins in each of his first six seasons and this year, he became the first Rangers player to earn the Rangers MVP award five consecutive times. During the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy, he led the Swedish men’s team to their second Olympic gold medal. I believe he plays that sport with a round plastic tobacco container and a wooden stick, you know?  Henrik is best known for his sensational quickness, athleticism and strong positional play – and his extreme handsomeness. Of course none of the is understood by your Mistress except for the" strong positional play" and "extreme handsomeness"! And those eyes.
 
 
And it's a two for one special today girls...did I mention he has a twin???

18 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one who fell in love with him.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, what a Huge-Ackman-esque sandwich those two could make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait. You only now found out about this dreamy guy? You need to watch hockey more. Not all guys look like Mike Ricci!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, the Mistress featured a hockey player?!?!?!?! They for sure must be making snow cones in hell now, lol!!!! He is one of the best-looking guys in the NHL.

    He's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Handsome!!!! He has got to be one of the few hockey players without a messed up, fangled face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always feature some hotties, but this man is just beyond handsome, and I love a snappy dapper dresser

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet mother of pearl! HAWT outside AND inside today! I could get lost in those eyes for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank gawd goalies wear protective masks now in the NHL. Fifty years ago they played bare-faced, you know. No handsome goalies in the NHL in those days. They all had faces like Quasimodo from being hit by pucks at 90 miles an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As an American guy, I have to admit these European looks much slimmer and elegant than most American. Is the food we eat making us so bulky? He is quite handsome. Ill even admit to a man crush, a very dirty man crush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would agree. Alas....yes the food is the major problem, potions are big... but jogging paints, baggy jeans, too big of suits and shitty tastes in clothes has made American men fall behind on the appearance wagon. It's all about how not to dress up anymore. And don't even get me started on active wear in public.

      Delete
  10. All of a sudden I got a case of real bad dry mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So damn handsome!!! Are you sure its the name Henrick your attracted too?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please.....he named his cock Hendrick!!!! So you could be on to something.

      Delete
  12. What a yummy hot Daddy!! Damnnn...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. That's one puck I wouldn't mind taking!

      Delete
  14. Now that IS ONE man that I'd let have his way with me...he could do anything, anything......

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!