Friday, March 6, 2009

Westward Ho's



The Mistress has her best travel sportswear suit on, huge glasses on head in a chic up do, head wrapped with a swank scarf, roof down on the car, luggage packed and her Boy-Toy in tow to head westward, so these ho's can visit the Mistress's mother, go to a good friends birthday party and attend one cock-a-tail party! In and around all that I'm sure we will head out to the cha-cha palace to rip a couple of good runways and dance. Have a couple of cock-a-tails. And have a night of wonderful debauchery! We haven't been home since Christmas so it will be nice visiting family and friends. The weather is suppose to be awesome all weekend, in the high 60's low 70's. The snow from Monday's storm is melted already. I think spring may finally be coming. I'll be returning next week sometime so I hope all you beautiful dames and hot boys reading this have a wonderful weekend! Tootles!

7 comments:

  1. Tell the girls at Stallions that Mame says "Hello!".

    XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress, you and The Boy Toy have a fabulous time with family this weekend!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/08/2009

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time! See you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. warm weather....? dear gawd! I wish I could remember warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/10/2009

    You ho's need to come in my direction! Hope you have a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!