Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Saint Patrick's Day



So Happy Saint Patrick Day to you all! Will anybody be going out on the town to get blitzed today? It is usually a crazy night here in Philadelphia. As a matter of fact just a few years ago they had to cut the closing hours of the bars back to 1:00am because the year before riots broke out from too many drunks. Thank God the Mistress doesn't drink! At least not to the point of damaging things. She is pretty wild though. I remember one St.Patty's a couple years back, her old roommate and the Mistress both had off the day after, so we decided to go out. Well, we go to have some beers, but after a while beer doesn't sit well with the Mistress so I switched to my poison at the time- Bacardi and coke. After about six Bacardi's, the next thing this ho knows, she is up on the bar bumping and jumping and grinding with her roommate and some girl named Carmelita! Well,I love to dance so I get all into it and start rubbing my roommate's legs from the bottom to the top and forgot he wore a kilt out that night! Like the ones in the post above. Well the next thing you know the damn thing is up and all his lucky charms out on display! Needless to say the crowd really enjoyed that display and started throwing those candy gold coins to us. To bad it wasn't real money, we could have paid the fricking rent. Good times. Anywho, I haven't really been out on a Saint Patrick's since that spectacle except maybe to have one or two beers and that's it. Plus I work earlier now so no late nights. Plus, I have to wear all black to work so it looks like green Ginch Gonch tomorrow. Of course, I could break out my huge green hat! Have a good one!

5 comments:

  1. What a great story!

    Lucky charms! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you, too! Thanks for that image of you and roomie dancing in the bar! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/17/2009

    Mistress, you know you have to come out tonight for some green beers, and wear the biggest green hat you have got! And on the boy with man bits hanging out! You are a little wild aren't you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/17/2009

    Happy Saint Patty's girl! I so need to hang out with you. Yea I'm heading out for a couple beers and hopely find a long schalie to work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/17/2009

    Mistress. Hey this is a neat blog. And you are quite wild aren't you. You would probably be the first to show your man pieces at Southern Decadance too I bet. Happy St Patty's to ya!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!