Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Grande Dame of the Week

One of me favorite lucky charms, the vivacious Panti!




Panti is a drag queen performer originally from County Mayo,Ireland. The beautiful Panti is considered by many as the Grande Dame of the Dublin gay scene and the most influential drag queen of all Irish queens. Panti spent many years in Tokyo performing before returning to Ireland in 1996 where she settled in Dublin. Panti has hosted many a show and club events and has been hostess of the Annual Miss Ireland Pageant. She regularly host the Dublin pride which is a huge event for the countries gay community. In November 2007 she opened Panti Bar, the first ever club to be named and owned by a drag queen, to the Mistress's knowledge, for the gay community in Dublin. Now that's a class act!









7 comments:

  1. that second photo is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahogany Empress3/31/2009

    Panti is beautiful. She came to Philly once and she very entertaining. I love her looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric- she does photographic well doesn't she? I hear she is very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistress Maddie's #1 Fan3/31/2009

    Stunning queen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coco de Mere3/31/2009

    You know I am jsut loving that blue dress with the fur boa! Fabulous. Pani looks like a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is fierce - love her look..... I adore the white wife beater shot... I so want to get buff again, get styled, don false eyelashes and get photos made before I turn full on crone...

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is stunning for sure! Too late for me, TM, I'm already a crone.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!