Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fun In Barcelona

We all enjoy getting comments and the start up of new blogoshere friends through our blogs. And after a while you get the regular commenter's who will check in everyday or from time to time. The last couple of months a new commenter by the name Mistress Maddie's #1 Fan showed up. I was shocked to have a fan. Anywho, This fan, it occurred to me, must know me because some of the posts I made did not include some of the details of what I might have done on a weekend for example. I thought , who is this? Well case solved. It turned out to be a friend from work, DJ. He finally let it slip in a comment last week. He has been in Barcelona, Spain for the last 11 days and I think he was rubbing it in since he was there. He knows I have a weakness for Spanish and Brazilian men. Hell lets face it. The Mistress only likes two kinds of men. Foreign and Domestic! You may remember DJ took the Mistress to his uncle's horse estate for a day back in January. Well, anywho, yesterday I got a a email and he is now back in New Jersey and sent a few pictures from his trip. I thought I would share them with y'all! In the second picture I love the big phallic building in the center of the town. I knew I'd like Barcelona!







DJ,who is on the left is pictured here with his friend. Boy what a hard trip this must have been!



Here are some other friends who also went with DJ. A handsome pair.


A waiter they had at one of the cafes. DJ said in his email all the waiters seemed very,very friendly! This one was the best one they had he said. How do you mean had exactly DJ?





It looks like it was a wonderful trip DJ. And your friends look like they had a good time too. I just want to know why I wasn't invited? You were probably worried your friends wouldn't be able to resist the dish that the Mistress is. I understand. I could have traveled light though. I could have cut my luggage down to two hat boxes and a steamer trunk! Plus I could have been surrounded by many hot Spaniards. Thanks again for such a lovely email, and welcome back!

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/25/2009

    Yea, I need to come hang out with you. His friends are right up my ally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/25/2009

    Barcelona looks so beautiful. It is on my list to visit someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I hit the Lotto, we're GOING!

    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they stayed at the Axel... FABULOUS Hotel! I LOVE Barcelona, and the "Butt Plug" building was one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to think that I wanted your life but now I'm starting to think that I want DJ's.

    Oh and my friend Fluffycat just left today for Madrid and Barcelona. I hope she brings me back someone -- I mean something -- good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I'm glad your mystery was solved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barcelona.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah-men!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do I met DJ and his friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...those pictures are amazing....and the scenery aint bad either! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3/26/2009

    Thanks for the welcome back! We had a wonderful trip and how beautiful a country. We did many things some of which I can't mention!!! The men there are hard to resist, what can I say. I did put a good word in for the Mistress thought!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dan- I think it only takes a couple skills. I mean so I heard.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!