Monday, August 3, 2015

AND IN OTHER TRANS NEWS..........

Candis Cayne gets another 15 minutes!
 
 
I have always loved me some Candis since she started out as doing drag in New York....what a phenomenal performer and very sweet person, and then she hit big time on what I thought was an entertaining show, Dirty Sexy Money, a huge role for a trans person and among one of the first to be featured in a television series. But now she's back on I am Cait. A nice tip of the hat to Cali Boi and company at Weho Confidential........
 
Legendary transgender actress Candis Cayne, as many of you know, has been "seeing" Caitlyn Jenner for some time now.

Well, she's now appeared on I Am Cait. And no FREE work, this bitch is getting serious cash $$$. We can't disclose the info but it's substantial! She is SAG/AFTRA and diamonds don't pay for themselves! And we have to say, bravo baby! You look amazing and deserve the attention! We will wind up your timer for another 15 minutes bitch BECAUSE you are a STAR! 

Just last year, Candise was ripping tickets at the door of Rasputin (a failed nightclub) getting paid an "appearance fee", which by Luke Nero's standards is aledgedlly around $20 and a drink ticket! HA! Well looks like she made it back to the A List bitches!

Next time a CLUB wants Candis Cayne, you WILL pay her RENT you fucking scumbag. And let this be a lesson, don't ever write off someone as docile and friendly as Candis because she never forgets and you will be FORGOTTEN

Now all you doubters can go back to working in retail while Candis drives around in Malibu in her Maserati! 

Lesbihonest, the ULTIMATE revenge right now is being friends with Caitlyn Jenner.

*mic drop*

Enjoy your TV dinners!

6 comments:

  1. Good for Candis! I too remember her starting out with the likes of Miss Guy, Raven, Lady Bunny, Mona Foot, Hedda and L'Homma. She's come a long way baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think with the like of Candis, Laverne Cox and now Caitlyn......I hope a new day and another history in the making is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very happy to see Candis Cayne on last night's episode, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her on I Am Cait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We definitely need more vocal trans women out there, and less hiding. Hiding does no good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've been watching Cait...and, now don't hate me because I'm...well, ill-informed...but, I was stunned to learn that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! She looks great! When I first saw Dirty Sexy Money, I had no idea that Candis had been a man in real life too. What amazing transition.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!