Sunday, March 19, 2017

THE MISTRESS IS SUGAR AND SPICE


One thing about the Mistress.....I am terrible about checking my emails. I had two emails, one from a newer reader, Mateo, asking why I never post on various personal things, besides my coming and goings. He had wondered certain things, but I never seemed to post on them. or talk about them. And Tim wondered if I would ever do another "fashion spread" again of my own personal combinations to wear. Well, I had to rectify that soon I thought. I have posted on personal things before in specific posts, though it is far and few between. So I emailed him back, and told him I'm an open book. Send me some questions and I'll do a post. As far as Tim goes, I promised  I would have some snaps taken over some time, and do a post. So I will combine the two and please both boys. As we're aware, I'm all about pleasing ...... I hope you forgive me and hope this will put your mind at rest....

What is the Mistress made of?

Why sugar and spice and everything nice of course!!!!! If you are talking personality wise, I am very laid back, a very relaxed person. I can be very anal retentive.  As a extrovert, I get along with just about everyone, and can strike up a conversation with anyone. But I can have a very hard temper too. When it blows, pray your not in the vicinity. As social as I am, I also like my own time and like to cocoon by myself at times. I like my arts, gin, men, music, travel, beach time, and I say let the good times roll. I always liked to think, if you'd take Mame Dennis, Joan Crawford, and Karen Walker, and put them in a blend, with a pinch of Cruella DeVille and Mae West, I'd be what you get!

What's your families ethnic heritage?
Well, on my mother side, her parents were born in Czechoslovakia, and moved here at very young ages. On my father's side, his father's side hailed from Holland, and his mother's side was from Ireland. So that makes me Czech, Dutch and Irish.
I could live in jeans..can't go wrong ...they pair with everything.

How do the men in your life deal with you dating another?
I can see from my mentioning of the men in my life it may seem confusing. At one time I was dating four guys!!!! Who has the damn time. I am now down to two......the Lad, my young spry one, and Daddy Warbucks, the older gent. Unfortunately, both live a couple hours away. Which I don't mind, as it gives me my own time, which I love, as I am extremely independent. Both know of the other and I was up front from the beginning, as I am with everyone I meet. After being and coming out of a 11 year relationship a couple years back, I don't find I'm ready to settle back down just yet. Part of it is pure selfishness, as I don't want anyone telling me what and where to be. I'm still feeling my oats once again. And while I would never turn back and erase the 11 years with the ex boy toy, we still get along very well and talk, but I firmly believe I function better being single and independent. And I see it as comparative shopping and lots of it when it comes to men!!!!!

Will you settle down again?
Well, I do have it whittled down to the same two now, so we are making progress.......I do love my mens!!!!

What's your astrological sign?
Scorpio!!!!! And what they say about us is ALL TRUE!
loves my cashmere sweaters

around the house look

You mention your mother. Were you close with your father, and do you have siblings?
My mother and I are mother and son, and best friends. My father was a very authoritative figure. Always a crank and grouchy. He and my mother had a huge age difference, which probably didn't help. Very Archie Bunker he was. And he hated gays. Little did he know he had a gay son...who also did drag!!!!! While it never came up, I think in the end he knew. I mean, I came out of the womb, sliding out on glitter instead of after birth!!!!! I was out in middle and high school to everyone. We were as close as could be, but still had some good blow outs. Nothing was ever good enough for him. But when he died, he was happy I was there, and even said I was the only one of his children to visit him and bother with him often. My father was married before and had two children, my half sister and brother, both much older than I. I do still see and talk them. But we all have very different lives.

What event would you rather die than live through?
Currently, I have to say the Trump Administration. I die a slow death everyday.

Which fictional character do you believe is the most like yourself?
Mame Dennis. Joan Crawford. Mae West. Poison Ivy. Cruella DeVille. Patsy Stone. Tallulah Bankhead

a date night look

 What is the craziest thing that you’ve done with someone.
I would have to say for that....would be the night the Lad and I had sex all night on a golf course. We actually fell asleep. Thank goodness we woke up.

Would you ever go back into drag again?
As much fun as I had, probably not. I think 15 years was enough. It was time to let others in the spot light. The scene then wasn't as saturated as it is now though. And with my body frame now being more muscular, and my work,  there just wouldn't be the time. Your really have to give 100% of your time to do it right.  I did enjoy the outlet for the creativity and the clothes though. Because as Noxzema Jackson always said. " A drag queen is a gay man with WAY TOO MUCH fashion sense for one sex" She was right. To this day if I see feathers and marabou....I quiver.

a afternoon out...love cords!
And my Atwoods

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
I can still remember it. I accidently got locked out of my apartment one morning totally nude. If you can't reach the newspaper with your foot. Forget it. My neighbor luckily had my spare key. He found the whole thing funny, and got a good view.

What’s your biggest turn on?
When a guy gently rubs my thighs and inner thighs with his fingers. Can you say BOING!!!!!!!

What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?
I love every part. But I could give up a toe nail I guess.

At the beach would you rather play in the sand, or play in the water?
Well, play in the water of course. That's where you meet the boys and you can give them a wet square cut view when you emerge from the ocean doing your best "10" like Bo Derek impression.

Would you consider yourself to be shy
Not really, but I can be. Sometimes it will take me a while to warm up. Depends on my mood.
a work look

Do you consider yourself more sexy or brainy?
While I can carry a conversation on many subjects, I have to go with sexy. My friends all tell me I'm the good time guy. But I really think this is a split.

What is the hardest thing you have ever done in your entire life
End a long term friendship. Or that airline pilot who was hung like a horse...it's a toss up really.

Around the house.....all about comfort.

What clothes do you sleep in, or do you sleep naked
NAKED!!! I view each day like a birth and death. I came in wearing nothing, so I wake naked. And I end the day naked. I can't stand being confined by bed clothes when sleeping. Let it all hang I say.

How would you describe yourself in three words?
I see, your turning my own tables on me! I would say, humorous, artistic, warm.

There now.......I'm bushed!!!!

49 comments:

  1. You could open your own candy shop darling....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your too kind.....would you like a sucker?

      Delete
  2. So very, VERY informative, Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post, though I did know some of this from before. And I love how you mix up your fashion too. You should do more post of it. I myself was getting Samantha Jones........

    ReplyDelete
  4. it seems to be 7o' clock alot around here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Czech, Dutch and Irish!?!?!? Jesus Christ, no wonder your popular with the boys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does answer one big question.

      Delete
    2. Having seen the Mistress au natural at the Woods Campground once, there was certainly nothing to complain about down nethers. I certainly wouldn't have PASSED UP what I saw

      Delete
  6. Very nice post!!! Found it very interesting. And the part at"I mean, I came out of the womb, sliding out on glitter instead of after birth!!!!! " had me laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a wonderful refreshing post for your new readers. Thank-you. I agree you should do more like this. The fashion show well let me just say....sexy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a new reader, I couldn't agree more.

      Delete
    2. Thank you both!!!!! Maybe I will have to feature more. I see I will have two more flirty boys on my hands.

      Delete
  8. What an excellent and informing post. I've always enjoyed reading about your glam filled life here; it's nice to have a deeper sense of who's writing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with the others too! Love this post and getting a chance for more info behind the writer. It is also interesting how more gay men have a closer bond to their mother. But you seem to have had a fairly decent one with you father, and being deceased answers why the mention isn't there. And may I add you look great in jeans and cords.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!!!! So cool you answered all my questions and with eye popping visuals I might add. Thank you for taking the time. And bravo to another nude sleeper. When you say let it all hang out, I'm guessing in your case all hang out, and off the edge too? Sorry. But I'm not complaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sneaking in my room at night???? Thanks again for the questions, they were certainly creative ones.

      Delete
  11. That was very informative, Mistress. I was confused about the number of men in your life, what with the houseboys, Daddy Warmbutt and the Lad, but now I know it's just two paramours and the rest are man ho's! Thanks for the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhhhh. I love the word parmours. Its not used enough these days.

      Delete
  12. My favorite look is the grey dress pants with the hoodie. Never would have thought. Great post.....so much to sink your teeth into!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. having met the mistress twice, what you see here is what you get. yes, he IS solid built, intelligent, hysterically funny, down to earth. he likes the finer things in life. and he is a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. An event you wouldn't want to live through!!!!! Hilarious answer!!! You are a sharp thing Mistress! I always love when you show your ensembles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please your svelte body had me at the opening of this post. SCORPIO!!!!! Well, that does explain alot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy smokes I almost missed the post. Thank you for the pictures. I always get inspired by the pieces of clothing you match up together. You have given me inspiration in the past. Nice to get more about you too. And the unders shot were nice too!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its nice to know that I inspire your wardrobe. If one make make someone's day with help or smile, its all worth it.

      Delete
  17. Love it all!!! I have to agree with Anne Marie. I met you once, I couldn't decide if your more more hilarious or flirty, but I know I had a good time. Love your modes of dress too. Very cool interview.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bravo! I loved this Q & A post. Are you sure you don't do modeling on the side?

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful post. Thank you. Your 3 words to describe yourself couldn't be more perfect...and I only know you from our blog exchanges.

    An interview like that would be for me... TMI! TMI! LOL. Have a wonderful Monday. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the answers and I want those cords with the denim jacket and the cool scarf. That whole vibe feels like me. And I can hear the fabric stretching in those Calvins.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great read. And I can't lie. If I saw you on the street in those jeans or cords...... I'd pop a boner. You wear clothes well.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I must say what a wonderful and nice read. You certainly have great taste when it comes to dressing....love how you mix and match different textures. And the interview....very tale telling. With your nationally family tree, no wonder your built nice and I'm betting handsome! Don't be surprised if I send an email sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loved getting a glimpse of the inner you!!! And I'm am loving those boots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous3/20/2017

    Sugar and Spice, and Gin - Right?
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  25. All your eggs in one basket again, I see... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Every time you do one of these I learn something new!

    And what JP ^^^^ said!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Are you sure you can't be persuaded to go straight???

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good heavens, it took me awhile to catch my breath and regain my composure. I'll be mercifully brief and just say that this is your best post yet.

    Very revealing - - and the photos are a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  29. If I had looked as good as you as I guy, I might not have been in drag as much!!! I wish I had crossed paths with you when you were doing drag. I remember your drag pictures. And I guessing you are brainy and sexy my friend. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Enjoyed the post and of course the underwear shot 😜😈😇

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for a glimpse of the Man behind the Legend. You can do this more often.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Bravo!!!!! What an entertaining read, and what a snappy dresser. Your are a looker for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  33. hmmmmmmm, I say to you I want to let it out. You have nice outline in pants.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Mistress I always thought of you as my Homegirl: Queen of the drag. But seeing you in your civilian clothing I can tell you are all MAN. My question is When in drag I assume you play up the mistress persona to the hilt. In everyday "You" life, are you more masculine or more fem? Because your blog I would get fem but your normal attire and that anaconda in you pants tells otherwise.. Please enlighten us !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!! wHERE YOU BEEN BOY?!?!?! I have never had a problem embracing my fem side, and doing drag always lets me express that side. In real life, I'm not real flamboyant, But I think people assume I'm gay based on my "clean boy" look and fashion...but when it comes to sex, I can't lie, I'm versatile, but prefer to top most of the time....and yes I love my junk.

      Delete
    2. I love your junk too ! Scratch that ! Something like like that is definitely not junk ! I'll call it a treasure(you could bury anytime.) Ooops did I say that ?

      Delete
    3. It tends to like being buried in dark places.

      Delete
    4. It tends to like being buried in dark places.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!