Saturday, March 18, 2017

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

Matthieu Charneau is a really sexy 28 year old French model who's been around in the business, and currently lives in New York. If I’m honest, I think we’ll be seeing a lot of this guy in the next few years. I have a real feeling this young man is going to be pretty huge. He has the right look, flexible, and easy to place in almost any style from sporty young jock, to rough and rugged teen, and then handsome young professional… but I usually like my French just bare and delicious. And that touch of fur is making me purrrrrr. French dip anyone?

22 comments:

  1. I'd climb his Eiffel Tower any time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm - I do love a French stick... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a natural hairy guy Matthieu is. Nice to keep warm him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's like a little charming and sexy baby doll...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh la la! Matthieu could take a ride on my broomstick any time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just what I needed after a long day at work. Perked me right up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How does he get it to stand up like that? I'm referring to his hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, gorgeous man! Hairy is sexy...and look at the tops of his legs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfection!!! Totally natural and OHHHH so sexy. I'll take two!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure could rest a spell next to him in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at the front end loader on that man!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is what a real man looks like....gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would love to have him only for one looooooong session!!!! He is sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I keep visiting here, I'm going to get fat. At least this candy can help work it off.

    ReplyDelete
  15. super rico, me encantas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOOF!! The word perfect comes to mind...especially that small perky ass.

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice ass AND package in a furry little nest!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Next few years? It seems we've already seen a lot of this guy right here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous3/19/2017

    Flexible and easy to please? I wouldn't have him any other way.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  20. There has to be something I need to hire him for?

    ReplyDelete
  21. This guy is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!