Wednesday, March 1, 2017

GRANDE DAME

Valentina....a stunning queen who hails from Los Angeles. In terms of drag, Valentina is considered still a baby drag queen, but don't let that fool you. This queen can paint a face like no one's business and is swiping the drag scene already for a couple years with her style and very chic and fishy looks. Her style is very editorial, polished and sleek.  Valentina is one queen who I can appreciate with having a routine when she is getting ready. I too used to have a whole ritual of having drinks, lighting candles and taking forever to get ready, because the transformation was always my favorite part. I don't think it will be long before Valentina out grows the Los Angeles area. If you think he is stunning as a woman, he is also a very cute boy!!! And those legs.......

10 comments:

  1. Ok, in the second picture Valentina is downright gorgeous! If I was straight I would totally hit on him thinking it was a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty good-looking person. Notice I avoid any pronouns or gender words?

    ReplyDelete
  3. pix #2 - nice ass! better looking than bouncy's or kim krapdashian's or j-lo's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a fierce redhead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And soon, I hear we'll be seeing much more of Valentina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valentins's wigs and paint is sickening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait.......thats a man???

    ReplyDelete
  8. The face paint is a bit too broad for my taste with the blonde hair... As a brunette, as a redhead - WOW!

    Hugs for my mistress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like my drag queens a bit over the top, a bit exaggerated, so that second picture is definitely my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!