Saturday, March 4, 2017

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

Yet another specimen of the perfect guy with the perfect body all wrapped up in a nice little package from my Candy Shop...... Ryan Young!
Ryan is from Los Angeles and is an experienced model and actor, who’s assets are truly stunning. Ryan's has quite the muscular and toned body on him, sporting  deep brown eyes and fierce jawline....with stubble, you could just have him for dinner, and I don’t mean over! I came across him in a film, Finding Dad, Ryan plays the partner of a man who is paid an unexpected visit by a college-age kid who, it turns out, is the son he never knew he had.
I couldn’t keep my eyes off of Ryan during the movie thinking, ‘Boy, he sure is handsome!’   Ryan is breathtaking in a lot of his photos. His look is stunning and hard to ignore, which makes me oh so happy to bring you some of the best for your sweet tooth and  your enjoyment. And that salt and pepper hair......

22 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God. Now I must look for that film! And not just because he's so handsome - because actors who have that magnetism - that "it" factor - are few and far between. Happy Saturday, mistress. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, will be searching for that movie. What a handsome man ... every inch of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty ! I'll take to the candy shop. If you let me lick the lollipop ! Juss sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. that cigarette in the last pix is an immediate turnoff; bet he stinks of nicotine! and I don't kiss ashtrays! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous man! The cleft between his pecs is a particular turn on! Makes you wanna lick up whatever gathers there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual....you have outdone yourself!
    HOT....HOT....HOT!!!! And the underwear shot in particular......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I take him home, all of him and not share any with y'all?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This guy is just damn perfect. Not a flaw that I can see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boy... would I love to find him in the shower at the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I too am a sucker for guys with salt and pepper hair....and glasses. I'd gladly sit next to him in bed and let him read anything....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, I'm going to be a nasty bitch and say it:
    How come all of these gorgeous guys have to shave their chests?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder that too. I like men with both myself, but find the face stubble a huge turn.

      Delete
  12. Doubled the weight of my seminal vesicles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wonder if he spreads nicely on a Ritz cracker?

    ReplyDelete
  14. And he wear jeans sooooooo nicely, right.

    ReplyDelete
  15. im unsatisfied... penis maybe? no? ok

    ReplyDelete
  16. DAMN.....the perfect nipples. I'm a nipple man.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed--unless there's more room on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous3/05/2017

    I want to lick him all over. Just saying.
    JP

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!