Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Mistress Loves to Study A Penis, I Mean, In Penis



I was doing some of my blog reading and came across this over at Bunny's blog and found it interesting. It is from Condomania, the store who sell nothing but condoms and adult toys. And I tend to agree. I think the Mistress will have to travel to Nola to see if this is true. (Mental note to ask Miss Ginger if this is true.) And just so y'all know the Mistress will be revealing her own studies and findings in her research, because you know she has been conducting studies for years now!

New Orleans now has another reason to call itself "The Big Easy." The home of this year's Super Bowl champs has taken the top spot in Condomania's ranking of U.S. cities by penis size! And the men of Washington D.C. apparently are more than just big talk, big egos, and big promises. The Beltway boys claimed a close second place for the biggest average penis size in the nation. As for the "biggest" state in the Union? While New Hampshire may be one of the smallest states, it's not so small when it comes to penis size, topping Condomania’s state by state comparison. America's first condom store, Condomania, has just unlocked its huge database of penis sizes and released these unique rankings of the 50 states and the 20 most populated U.S. cities by average penis size. After 20 years in business, Condomania knows perhaps more than anyone else about the nation's penises. So just how does Condomania know these intimate details? In 2004, the company launched TheyFit Condoms, the world's first line of tailored-fit prophylactics, in 76sizes. Since then they have sold custom-fit condoms to over 27,000 men in 70 countries, and now have just begun to analyze this incredible cache of data.


"These fitted condoms range in length from 3 to 10 inches and from super slim to extra roomy." says Chris Filkins, Condomania’s Directory of Technology. "After gathering detailed information on over 27,000 penises, we now have the most comprehensive database of penis sizes on the planet! Needless to say, these men's privacy is our utmost concern, and we're interested only in the statistics, and not who's who! But the data itself is pretty interesting." And here is how they came in by state. Remind this size queen to not take any trips to the bottom ten as I have a huge appetite!

50 States Ordered by Penis Size
1.New Hampshire 2.Oregon 3.New York 4.Indiana
5.Arizona 6.Hawaii 7.Louisiana 8.Massachusetts 9.Alabama 10.Washington 11.New Mexico
12.California 13.Arkansas 14.Nevada 15.Virginia 16.Tennessee 17.Illinois 18.Oklahoma
19.South Dakota 20.Georgia 21.Pennsylvania 22.Mississippi 23.Michigan 24.Florida
25.Rhode Island 26.Kansas 27.Maryland 28.Minnesota 29.Vermont 30.Connecticut
31.Wisconsin 32.New Jersey 33.North Dakota 34.Idaho 35.Texas 36.Missouri 37.Montana
38.Ohio 39.Nebraska 40.Colorado 41.Maine 42.North Carolina43.Delaware 44.South Carolina 45.Kentucky 46.West Virginia 47.Alaska 48.Iowa 49.Utah 50.Wyoming

20 comments:

  1. Eric- Number 4! You are a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need to do a road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that there is much more research to be done...
    with Portland at #6!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the map and the list don't match up, but whatevsies... it's good to see ATL in 7th, but we're also the #1 gayest city in america (according to the advocate), LOL, so i gets none of the good-good. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell ain't picky! Just give me one and I'm ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, if your going to be still doing some research, I would like to help you with that. This study is a hobby of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A custom made condom! Could you imagine? And who deos this so called measuring? That could spell some trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan3/27/2010

    Hopefully I'll be doing some studies during earth hour tonight!!! And New York is number three? I guess I'm in the right place then.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mistress you crack me up with these studies! I can't wait to hear about your research! And hell, I'm game for a trip to Nola with y'all! I go to Condomania every year for stocking stuffers for all my gay boys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. South Carolina is number 44???
    WTF??
    Well, let's remember, i am an "occupant" of SC, I am NOT a "resident".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3/28/2010

    Oh my oh my! Now I know where to plan my vacation! I'll be with my lovey hubby, but a girl can window shop, can't she?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Batina3/28/2010

    I'm am so shocked by this post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, you and I should compare notes. I wonder how the men of Canada measure up? Now that I know this info I need to do a top ten state tour of the US!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Mistress, you have me blushing over such subject matter! It is nice to know though isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this study needs more research! I'm in Atlanta. I think I should hit the street and ask guys to drop trou. I could tell them it's all just for research!
    good idea, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Funny as hell! I have found that the men of the south and northeast were more hung then the west coast. Not that I have had that many mind you, but the one I did experinece from those areas were all hung.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eric I need to fly there and check that out;)Plus I agree with Stephen there is way more research to be done on this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Coco de Mere3/31/2010

    Girl, you don't need to do any more studies as much penis as you have had! Christ, you have had more cocks around than a barn yard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Me likee penis!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!