Saturday, April 27, 2024

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

 

Oh dear, we gots us a very nice, sweet confection this week in the Candy Shop. This lad found me on Instagram after liking what seemed half my pictures. So I had to research who this was, and my breath was taken away when I saw his, his Instagram that is, but then that led me to his twitter.  I was immediately smitten... that handsome face, that mane of hair and the facial hair, gets me hot... not to mention his mouth-watering assets and that chest! Right up my alley! I'm sure this guy gets sampled a lot and gets lots of glances being so painfully handsome.  That jawline, those sexy eyes, there glare he gives and those kissable lips... and that damn fine athletically tall and lean body, and other "towering" parts. This guy from Quebec leaves me swooning girls. How can we not agree that he's fingering licking good? And has more legs than a bucket of chicken.


Does anyone else need the spray water bottle?

25 comments:

  1. Well, he's a tasty nugget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my golly gosh, I do love a man with floppy hair. The other bits are a bit of alright too.
    Pass the water spray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spray lube might be more useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every inch of this man, and every hair thereon, is stunningly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing – he just oozes uninhibited sensuality. Very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect legs, stunning chest, great abs, sensuous treasure trail, charming face, manly body hair in the right places……not to mention a nice slab of meat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. …yes, indeed this man is beautiful, and I would like to pop one thing in particular into my mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is exquisite Mistress!!!! All of him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah! I LIKE this guy!!!! That second picture, the look alone got me turned on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He gets me so horny! Finest piece of art… Especially that handsome face and thick one between his legs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quebec is not that far away

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot believe you didn't post a name or a link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fixed them! I had them typed in wrong toots!!!! But Im greedy about sharing this sexy god.

      Delete
  13. Montreal is like a four hour flight from where you're at, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't surprise me if the Mistress already books several flights!

      Delete
    2. You're both correct.

      Delete
  14. Oh my, he's gorgeous! Just my type as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "O Canada! We stand on guard for thee..."

    Indeed. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And by these comments there must be plenty standing on guard for thee.

      Delete
  16. Is it “legal” to be that perfect?

    ReplyDelete
  17. You do spoil us, Mistress!!! He has one hot video he did with Miguel Sky. Those two together? Inferno.

    ReplyDelete
  18. he has just got a follower both on his twitter and IG!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!