Monday, November 2, 2020

HAPPY MOMENTS #17

 Yes Yes, The Mistress survived Halloween!!!! And Pam Demic said she'll be back again!  I spent the weekend enjoying the last of the scary movies and enjoyed a damn delicious New England pot roast  Saturday night, I hope you don't mind me tooting my own horn. I have avoided news since last week since Mother left. It's just getting to far ridiculous. I got my election day details for tomorrow and in addition between taking voters to polling places, I also volunteered to run prepared lunches to poll workers. As of yesterday, PA was still in need of like over 300 poll workers needed. I got word from another volunteer that a group of trumpters came in from out of the area and swiped tons of Biden signs and other democratic slates that were up. I know both sides are doing this, and it's out of control since some people paid money for these signs. If one side can have signs, then it's only fair both sides can have them. I also heard it looks like PA may be the biggest battle of the race and come down to the whole win. I plan to do my election details tomorrow, and then have decided to skip the "volunteers after party", and come home to dear ole Hendricks,  and watch some coverage, even though we most likely won't know results for days...and I plan to stay home for the next couple days... as who ever wins, it's bound to be like a wild west. So fasten your seat belts....it's gonna be a bumpy ride!!! What better time to share more Happy Moments. Which I have been back logged on. Thanks to all you sent in your happy times! To send your happy moment in send to mistressborghese@yahoo.com

Luke. Luke has been sending in some real nice Happy Moments from his time out in nature, and I can't blame him.

Agnes

Tweety Capone

Asriel

Bryon

Calliope


Cap Chasen

Cello Josh

Miriam Webster

Mahogany Empress

Jeffery Taylor


PearlyGates
Fresh orchid apples!

Samantha

And your MistressI was looking back at pictures from my Ptown trip to visit Pearly. It was one of those days and this picture and following video of the whale watch made me happy thinking back on this. Nature really is the great cure.

37 comments:

  1. That camouflaged cat is great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I got that, I didn't even see the cat at first!

      Delete
  2. Yes indeed Mistress! Your timing on this is impeccable! I am fraught with anxiety. These helped me today and we should keep this post going. We will all be in need of Cap's idea of happy moments!

    And that whale watch was phenomenal!!!!! You have no idea just how large whale are till you see them this close. I needed this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be having plenty of Cap's moments tomorrow night if this doesn't go well.

      Delete
  3. Loverly pictures. Have had up close
    and personal experiences with whales.
    Take care, be well and we'll all hunker
    down the next couple days! xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whale watches are so amazing. You never know what you'll get or see...gotta be quick.

      Delete
  4. I too agree...we will need these moments now. I am loving Luke's pictures and don't mind me if I help myself to one of Cap's martinis. That double breach is amazing!!!!!! I would love to do one someime.

    Stay safe tomorrow!!! And we here are hoping the US becomes a whole country again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this Mistress!!!! All great entries again! Really enjoyed the wale video and Jeffries pooch! I melted!!!

    The campaign field had been absolutely insane, and had my own run ins with very extreme trumpers. there like rapid animals at this point. The things that are going on is very scary and nuts. I've never seen it this bad-ever. It's a disgusting country right now. And if Biden wins... hopefully...their wrath is going to be downright scary. Stay safe down there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck yourself and let's hope the state goes back to blue!!!!! Yes, it's a disgusting country right now....time to take out the garage.

      Delete
  6. Id like to watch you blow your own horn!!!!!

    I loved Miriam's cat...and Mahogany's drink looks good to me about right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby, you can taste my drink any time you want.

      Delete
    2. oh, you've seen the video then?

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the Happy! Those first few pictures remind me of my favorite place in the world, Bodega Head, north of San Francisco, along the coast. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to you and all the contributors for these glimpses of happy places. And special thanks to Miriam Webster and Jeffrey Taylor for those major injections of adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I melted myself....beagles are some of the cutest puppies.

      Delete
  10. Omg the whales! What an awesome sight. And it looks like Jeffrey has a beagle! Earnest and Tim say hi!

    Be safe tomorrow Maddie. There’s going to be crazies out in force. I’m sure there will be people out showing their insecurities with their big guns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh honey, I know how to handle a big gun, wink, it's the owner I worry about!!!

      Delete
  11. Love this.
    I kinda needed it because I have been really tense and I know that tomorrow will get worse.
    You’re such an inspiration, volunteering and all that Jazz. Brava!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tabletop photo pleased me greatly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all such happy-making photos, but Jeffery Taylor's Doggy Bag - ADORABLE!!!!
    Your own breaching whales are incredible, though!

    ReplyDelete
  14. THOSE WHALES! majestic creatures!

    my fave pix: cello josh, miriam webster, samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have what I call a full, rich, fabulous life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Daddy Warbucks11/02/2020

    Im not sure how to create a icon, but these are great shots. Best to keep distracted and not drive yourself into oblivion. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hope that that crazy country corrects itself tomorrow. I have never seen such dark hatred as this administration has created. If not... come hell or high water Ill get you here somehow, lol,lol,lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can see why you adore the Mistress!

      Delete
  17. I love Calliope's spot on that bed!!! Bed, coffee and writing. All I need now is the adorable beagle!!!!

    Love the whale watch. And please be safe tomorrow. It's bound to be crazy tomorrow. I myself am not heading out anywhere the next couple days either.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the pumpkins. What great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I will be so glad when this election is over. Love all the photos.
    Stay Safe and Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck!!
    The pics are much needed!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay I love these post! I love Samantha's stair with the little pumpkins. And Agnes's table. Just once I would love to eat dinner on it. But that whale watch !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loved the whale watch, that was totally awesome. I always like calliope and asriel's bookshelf and her bed spot!!! I also need asriel's man bag!!!! Byt how happy and cute is Jefferies beagle?!?!?!?1 OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i wanna overdose on whatever those luscious looking things are on agnes's table. that'd make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great from one and all. Luke's picture really got me happy. That's got to be the California coast? And your video on the whale watch was exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have been terrible, haven't I? I haven't sent a single thing for months and months. I shall try to engage my brain today.... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  26. We all needed this this week! Maybe we need one a day!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful happy moments!!! So many wonderful contributions and I love all!! And Agnes, that table always blows me away with its elegance!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!