Tuesday, November 10, 2020

ENVY


Right on the heels, literally.... after Drag Race Canada,  was Drag Race Holland. I thought the Canadian bacon version would be hard to beat, but I must say... Holland might have just been the best season of this series I have seen to date. The queens on the Holland version were fucking fantastic... and what you'd expect  queens to be. But I had a feeling from the get go, one of the most stunning queens and performers, in my opinion, would take this. And she did. She won more main challenges than are other queen so far. Meet DragRace Holland's winner.... Envy Peru.. one of the Netherlands’ leading drag queens. She is part of the award winning drag house, Mermaids Mansion.  Envy does all her own hair and make-up and can this queen beat a face and do some hair!!!! And Im all here for her very editorial looks and style honey. This Peruvian doll, based out of Amsterdam, is a sweet, flirtatious and seductive beauty queen. And I’m in love with her art form of drag in every kind of way. Envy works as a makeup artist, host, and entertainer, and travels doing shows all across Europe and has been featured in two Dutch movies this year. Currently, Envy is getting ready to shoot her own television show on Dutch National Television…together with two fabulous drag sisters. Envy Peru is the artistic name of Boris Itzkovich Escobar, born in Trujillo, Peru in 1989. he moved with his mother and aunt to the Netherlands at the age of four, where they began working in the world of theater and makeup. Before appearing on Drag Race Holland, Envy was already extremely known in the country and one of Europe's most stunning queens and as one of the three queer hosts of the show De diva in miji. No doubt Envy is a first rate queen and showgirl and so talented...Condragulations of this win Envy!!!! Much deserved.


25 comments:

  1. She is beautiful and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress, not only do you have an eye for men, but you have an impeccable eye for drag queens.

    She is breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh, yeah....I would not want to have competed against her! She is one of the most fierce, polished queens in Europe. Her style is so detailed and unapparelled. She never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ENVY!!!!! Her style!

    She makes Cher, look like she shops at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She absolutely stunningly beautiful! Stylish and glamorously attired head to toe! Damn, I am envious, honey! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soon every country in the world will have its own Drag Race!

    ReplyDelete
  7. With all this election kerfuffle I needed a dose of DragGlam and this, oh goodness, this did it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...I agree. Time to get back to regular programing.

      Delete
  8. I would certainly watch any Drag Race incarnation, but I simply cannot pay for another service!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ****thruuuuuuuump******

    That noise was my jaw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well fuck me dead. Envy is insanely flawless and beautiful. The one picture is so Old Hollywood, with a modern twist gurl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I roll out of bed like this. Don't you?

      Delete
  11. Drag Race Holland was extremely entertaining!!!!! To start with it, it DIDN'T have Brooklyn. Yeah, I went there. These queens were the top of camp crème de la crème ....and ENVY mopped the floor. It was almost not even a competition. The US version needs to step up the camp, and leave the cookie cutter drag behind. Envy is the QUEEN.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That feather boa probably cost more than my whole closet for fat girl clothes!!!!!

    Stun.Ning!!!!!! That face is beat to the GODS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elle est tout simplement magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Envy Peru-LEGENDARY! She is one Goddess. Having met her on tour in Europe...the world can use her talent and kindness.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dammmmmmn henny! Her style and lokks took my damn breath away!!!!

    Didn't see the show, but I heard she tore UP and turned OUT that studio!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's stunning!
    I have envy for the red velvet ensemble........sigh. If only I had a body like that. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite queens!!!! She is completely sickening. I owe you an email....hope all is well.

      Delete
  17. Again, I'm in awe. In Spanish, The Netherlands are called Los Países Bajos (The Low Countries) but, if you want, you COULD translate it to mean The Bottom Countries... if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Flawless.
    And you are right, Drag Race Holland has been fantastic! I've seen some episodes (and I live for Raja and Raven tooting and booting the looks) and Envy Peru needed to win. The looks. The face. The talent.
    Well deserved.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All those queens were so entertaining. These foreign versions just have something missing from the Us one. I may never have noticed if not for the foreign ones now.

      I have loved Envy for some time.

      Delete
  19. She's absolutely stunning

    ReplyDelete
  20. I concur the face make up alone is a blue prize

    ReplyDelete
  21. oH MY MY MY!!!!! She is breathtaking and gorgeous!!! Now words can really describe her enough. Wait till I show this to William. He can't believe how a wig and make up can make a man look better than most woman.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!