Wednesday, April 1, 2020

GRANDE DAME

Sultry: (adjective) (of a person, especially a woman) attractive in a way that suggests a passionate nature, while using the wiles. That should sum up Kali  Coutour.

As our current Miss Gay Philadelphia America 2019, Kali Coutour has worked her way to become the entertainer she is today, in and around Philadelphia. Her style and performances, with Mimi Imfurst, have quickly made her a crowd favorite in weekly shows and Kali has a regular monthly show is located in Downtown Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, where I'm sure she razzle and dazzles that crowd. One might say Kali is one of the classy gals in Philadelphia beside myself of course. But don't let the pretty sweet face fool ya, she will deliver some snark with the best of them. But's it's her style and performances and working with charity that also make this queen special.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Lady..... Maybe one day I will travel to the North Land and see a performance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I tried to dye my hair that color once (wigs are not my friends). I ended up looking like Ronald McDonald, only more masculine. She is definitely pretty in red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite the red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kali is just fire fierce! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the "classic" look makes her an A+ for me...then add the charity work and the pluses multiply. Add snark, and well, I'm a puddle at your feet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when the girls give us GLAMOUR. Would love to see her performing!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is FABULOUS. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would just love to have her cheek bones and jawline.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!