Wednesday, April 29, 2020

AIR TRAFFIC



Thought I would share these amazing pictures, since many of you commented on the air show picture I took yesterday. These are  courtesy of the Philadelphia Inquirer I came across today of the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels air show in honor of all our medical and healthcare front line heros. I can only imagine what the show looked like in the sky from center city. Here's in Bucks County I only heard and saw it for a brief moment, from what you saw in yesterdays post. You can see more picture and read the story here.
In other news, I heard
Lady Penelope Creighton approved of the show by the Thunderbirds.

13 comments:

  1. Having to go to Philly often, I can assume that was spectacular to see. Philly is a gorgeous city, one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha
    Thunderbirds FTW. I loved that series!
    And the photos are amazing.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew to love it. At first if creeped me out.

      Delete
  3. Great shots! And oh, Lady Penelope -- be still, my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sky for the flyover.

    Lady Penelope. Is there work done???

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! to the more pictures!
    Great event.

    take care, xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello darling, that's darrrling! Just wanted to remind you how fabu you are!

    Wait... anyone seen Deedles? Hopefully she just needs some down time. If she's not hanging out at my place, she's usually here with you getting into troub... umm, being her creative self I meant to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She may have been been flying one of the Jets. I'll have to check and email her. And are you implying im a bad influence?

      Delete
    2. No implication necessary. I think he just came right out and said it.

      Delete
    3. Huntley...I have Anne Marie, Deedles, Steven and Miss Moorecock to tend with...I don't need another?!?!?!? Luv u.

      Delete
  7. Jets are more fun when you're in one going somewhere, like Paris... or maybe Athens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But what did Parker say?

    ReplyDelete
  9. the inky snapped some great pix!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!