Saturday, April 18, 2020

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

This week in the Candy Shop....brace yourselves...another South American. Yes, I do believe I may need some of  intervention on this addiction. But can I help it? it's not my fault that South Americans are the most gorgeous on the planet!!!!! And this week, we have the tasty confection of Diego Narvaez Rincon...who is more delicious then any bon bon. This hunk of a man hails from Bogota, Colombia... where he is the youngest of four siblings and was a good Catholic boy...before becoming a fashion model for loads of international designers,  then went to acting, where he now has a successful acting career taking off and keeping him busy down south, and in Australia. In addition he keeps a huge social media presence and also has a pilot license.  All the more helpful so he can come visit the Casa du Borghese. I don't know about you...but he gives me palpitations with his handsome good looks and features.

Would you just look at him??? 
He should be arrested for the thoughts he's having about me.

30 comments:

  1. Another hot Colombian for me to appreciate. I think I may have an addiction along with you. Maybe we can start a 12-step program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh. Now where did I put that fan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meh? Gurl, you bet get those glasses on!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I was going to keep with the one word trend from above but..

    Fuck me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you just look at him??? He should be arrested for the thoughts he's having about me.

    LMAO!!!!!! He's looking at me honey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apart from his fixed (non)expression, he’s lush. but it would be hard to see it since my face would be in a pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a second I thought he wasn't going to take off his speedo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, that's hot, and Latin, just how I likes um.

    And Deedles needs to clean her screen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my Bobulah. You too Mads. Did you not read past the "meh"? Looking for my fan? As in overheating? Oh, dear. Irony (I think it's irony, not sure) has indeed died in this country! Oh well, if you've seen one hot, hunky, sexy, scorching Latin, you want to see them all! Have I been exonerated?

      Delete
    2. Oh yes!!!! I plan to see them all too, just to make sure there is something Im not missing tootes.

      Delete
    3. It's okay Deedles, I thought your little joke was fabs!!!

      He does nothing for me.... online that is, please send him up here when the world is fixed!

      Delete
  8. Oh my. Yes...I have a few sick and twisted fantasies going on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As lonely as we’ve all been feeling with this quarantine, there is always one thing I know for sure that makes me feel better: your candy shop

    ReplyDelete
  10. No complaints about him from me, whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My my my...he does make a pair of black briefs look very sexy. You got some good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...suck-ulent and ass-tasting (even with speedos on!!! I love coming to the candy shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The word is 'photogenic'. At least that's one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not sure why, but Frank singing "Fly me to the moon" is echoing in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Able to do full frontal and still get work as an actor...that is refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's us not forget...he's NOT in America. Land of the prudes.

      Delete
  17. He's got those bad eyes like a gypsy as my Italian grandmother would say if I had one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not an Italian Gramma, but I AM a Gramma whose Adult Kids Lovingly refer to me as You Old Gypsy, and I Agree with Ur-spo, he's got those bad eyes like a Gypsy! *Winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then a good thing I like Gypsies, tramp and thieves.

      Delete
  19. Well, who can argue with you?
    It won't be me, that's for sure.
    Some men do hit the genetic jackpot, dear.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!