Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Moments

Well, I can't believe Monday came and went so fast......not that I'M complaining!!!! As you all know Mondays are not my favorite day.
 
No reason, but who wants to wake up out of a strong embrace and get out of the covers, after a fun weekend??? Not I!!! But I am tying up loose ends at work for it will be a three day work week, because, errrrrrrrr, huh,,,, now hold the tomato throwing.....I'll be heading on vacation again! Yes yes. I have to get through these days first.  But wouldn't Mondays be more fun if we could just have a garden party, with some drinks, some bright feathered friends..... all in amongst the flowers?

And of course I'd host here at the Casa and you all would be invited........ lets pretend......
 
 
 photo tumblr_miij1wJPCv1qdn4eqo2_500_zps2ae32a3a.gif

The garden is set up and ready.........



 photo -09876890708-8-0_zps4059a6b1.gif


 


 photo tumblr_minnweaYsr1rikig8o1_250_zpsbc5fd5cf.gif
 



 photo tumblr_mn3wt48aN61r4zr2vo1_r1_500_zps2e67f28b.gif

 
What do you think? Would you join me???? Hope everybody had a great Monday!!!!

10 comments:

  1. sure would, honey! and the cosmos would flow like water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a nice weekend! My houseboys missed your ogling!

      Delete
  2. That third picture .....
    Is that an outtake from Gaga's new video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob, you get extra gay points, for even as a Flamingo, you can spot Lady Gaga!

      Delete
  3. I always enjoy your Monday posts! The photos always give me some kind of reaction.....there stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8/19/2013

    Nice idea. My Monday was fabulous so far. Two new pairs of shoes arrived and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I recall correctly, when I showed up to the Casa that is just how I found you fanning yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA HA HA HA That Flamingo is cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me pack my hummingbirds, throw on a fresh blouse & I'll be over...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!