Thursday, August 22, 2013

Buster and Liz in the Rose Garden

 
A couple weeks ago before one of my vacations, I visited with my Aunt and Uncle at their lovely home, for a summer evenings dinner....and Buster Bolfig Borghese went to visit with their Corgi, Liz. The one thing my aunt loves are her roses........ 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I believe she had close to around 70 rose bushes!!!!!! My aunt also pride's herself on her herb garden which Buster was contemplating dashing through. My aunt would have had a heart attack.
 
 
 
And one of those rare photos where the two settle next to each other.
 
 
 
And now Buster has a few words to send out to his blogosphere friends Tar and Abbey......
 
 

19 comments:

  1. Instant attention from the dogs and a Big WOOF from Tar. I love the facial expressions. :-) And the roses were pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am guessing Tar has QUITE the voice.

      Delete
  2. Nothing is more heavenly than a rose garden. Nice photos of the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous rose garden!!! Did Buster want to make a herb salad? And a beautiful Corgi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beyond adorable! I think it's Buster than brings the boys to your yard, not your milkshake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The milkshake is just the icing on the cake!

      Delete
  5. Your aunt has a beautiful garden!!!! And Buster is just wanting into that herb garden, look at that face! And that video is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dogs Buster is so cute! He has such a sweet voice too, singing for us! Roses are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  7. ARF ARF to buster! your auntie has a lovely garden!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Buster and that huge name! I melting over the video.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8/23/2013

    Buster is sooooo cute! And that was a lovely garden, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buster looks like he is saying , just one quick run in the herbs! Beyond cute video!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love that Buster dog, he is adorable!!!!!! And his tail doesn't stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We use it for piano lessons instead of a metronome.

      Delete
  12. What a stunning garden...roses are my favorite! The pups are adorable in that pose and Buster talking is too funny, Thank you, I truly enjoyed the video!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My "Spot" was all ears at "Buster's" tale of adventure... tho I think he struggled a little with the American Accent...
    Honey your Aunt's rose garden is prizeworthy...

    ReplyDelete
  14. looking very svelte, including the dogs and the garden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everybody for your nice comments. Buster is quite the willy one and cuddly!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!