Saturday, August 10, 2013

Being Environmentally Conscience

Here at the Casa du Borghese I have always tried to be environmentally conscience by doing my part. I unplug things when not in use, I recycle, and use those energy saving light bulbs. Sometimes I even sleep between two men to keep warm in the winter months, to save the heat. And I firmly believe in that saying, Save Water, Shower with Someone, so I now make all the houseboys shower together.......

 photo showerlock_zps09aeac5d.gif
 
I have already seen a huge cut in the water bills, but I find I'm buying more soap? Now if you'll excuse me I going to lay poolside at the Raven for the day......I'm bushed.

26 comments:

  1. yeah, I think a weekend at the Casa would do me wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN I BE TOWEL BOY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/10/2013

    Oh, girl. You're already having too much fun and I bet the cock-a-tails aren't even flowing yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you keep your houseboys nice & clean, but I have to ask if you spit-shine them after they bathe???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only a spit shine,buy sometimes a blow and buff.

      Delete
  5. I would have no problem dropping the soap, just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank god they shower together. Of they ever wear clothes could you imagine the laundry ? And the one in front? Is that the one that put my eye out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How should I know? They all look the same.

      Delete
  7. And they still can't get cleaned!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it me , or do I not see a washcloth in hand?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should join in, I'm very dirty right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The things that does to a old heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't seen that much flesh since Adonis theatre!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'll need blown off after that shower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was just thinking I could use a loofa sponge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I assume houseboy front right is very popular?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lol. Where do I sign up?!?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I should feel clean,but I feel dirtier than ever. Not that I'm complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't like showers much, but this could be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Make sure you can tell the difference between a male plug and a female plug.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well slap me silly!

    ReplyDelete
  20. where is this gif from? i need the whole video!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!