Thursday, September 7, 2023

MERIGGIARE


To go from Fire Island to the Pocono couldn't be more different. About the only things they have in common is, a huge gay following, nature, nudity and some good old-fashioned debauchery. While I did my fair share of rest and relaxing, I also took a couple hikes for solitude and some pool time, but naked, and it was heavenly! Now mind you, I don't consider myself a nudist by any means, but there are times when it is freeing to let go and just be. And it's freeing too. I don't have issues with stripping off, and in nature is feels even better. Just have to watch out for any porcupines!!!! But I also wear my square cuts some of the time to protect over exposure on the jewel box. 

Otherwise, the title meriggiare, which in Italian means to escape the heat of the mid-day sun into the shade, certainly happened on walks and time in nature in the woods on the trails and lake area. I may have also found my fair share of debauchery and sport nookie on this trip! But I don't suck and tell. The main reason for this booked trip was to host the Miss Woods Show with the camp queen co-host Heidi Ho. There may have also been a Shot Crawl that encompassed 28 sites, of which I did 21 of the shots at said sites. At the end we were to vote for the best shot, but who could recall such a thing? The crawl then ended at an All-White Party with food and beverages. Good times...and all those drinks and shots may have been what caused my illicit, and indecent sexual foray at an after party late one night!!! I'll include the details in my next memoir. The clubhouse was jumping all three nights too. It felt wonderful dancing the night away. So while the trip was packed full, I also managed my own time in nature. I love my hikes. 
The vistas from atop of one of the trails I climb.
Show co-host Heidi Ho with Miss Woods dragtestant An.Den.Dra.
Glamping...it's hard!!!
Camp queens, Sylvia Silverberg and Aurora Bearealis
Yes damn it, we have our own slushie machine!
Jose, my friend who came with me this weekend.
Hostess with the Mostess...in more than one way. Apparently.
Jose in a hanging bubble chair at the after party.
I was very pleased with this shot!
New friend Emje! What a sweetheart kids!!! So many talents.
A Red Tailed hawk
Morning fog above the lake.
The guys on this site created all this for their site for the weekend. Truly amazing and so magical!!! A Alice in Wonderland theme light show.
Love this site!!!!

Is it any wonder I love this fun place so much? Nature, friendly people, no judgments, and everyone is excepted for who they are. I have yet another booked weekend this weekend coming up... this time to select and work with the DJ on tunes for an After Party!

Now who wants to roll my dice?

31 comments:

  1. This looks all like such fun and so amazing!!!!!! Nature, boys and fun? Im in!

    And yes....I will ROLL YOUR DICE! Love that swim suit. Who is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grab a hand full of my dice between your fingers and give them a good roll!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I’m also n9t a nudist but do enjoy it at times. The first time I was ever at a nude beach i was already in my 30s. My poor tush had never seen the light of day and it got burned. The queens look delightful. Jose looks like very good company. Please tell us about Emje’s talents. As for your dice, snake eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not really either....but at nude beach sections....camp and pool parties or just hanging out at friends pools I have no problem being naked. Oh my ....Emje had no lack of talent....draws...paints...dances...cooks...very nice skills on the camper full bed!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh my, you did do things I wouldn't do, now do tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows, if we have enough drinks at night during dinner maybe I'll spill some beans.

      Delete
  4. Happy tails, oops! I mean trails, to you, until you meet again. Glad you had a good time, sugar.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I get to do it all over again this weekend Janie.

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had a LOT of fun! "Aurora Bearealis" -- what a GREAT name, lol! And your arty photo of the bullrushes is super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks and sounds like a place I would really enjoy, especially if you were there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And let me guess? Naked? Sassy you would probably love the woods.

      Delete
  7. So, so, so lovely. All of it. From Jose to the streams to the foggy lake and bullrushes. The crawl brings to mind Key West and the Duval Crawl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That crawl was the sole reason why I ended up getting spit roasted! I swear I think my defenses were down dear.

      Delete
  8. Now, THIS is glamping.
    With great gals and hot lads? Sign me up! Love the nature and the slushie machines and José and EmJe could convince me to stay for a very long weekend. Also the hostess!!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and let me tell you they were both very good to their hostess! I got into way too much trouble up there this time.

      Delete
  9. I love Heidi Ho's name and Emje's body!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That name suits her to a T...you have no idea. She is completely hilarious, and can she ever put the hooch away.

      Delete
  10. One word, sweetpea: ENJOY! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, but am I the only one getting the feeling we're going to see more of Jose in The Candy Shop this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good grief, you do get around! I'd call you a whore, but I know you give it away far to easily for that to be a business model 😃 Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A whore charges...you got it right...this slut gives it away for free.

      Delete
  13. Roughing it, with the smaller Tv and fireplace, I see! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the outdoors but I'm not necessarily A glamping gal, but I will say your nature pictures and that first one had me from the beginning. And you look smashing in or out of drag that is some high hairdo. And all the Queens there look absolutely hilarious. Whoever thought a campground could be this much fun?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the nature shots!!! The trails I would love to explore especially the ones leading down into those square cuts!!!!!!! I bet that drag show was a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, boy know how to wear a square cut.

      Delete
  16. Amazing pictures!!!! Next year, Im going!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. About the word MERIGGIARE, take a look here Eugenio Montale .

    and about your last pic, I gladly would suck your dick, getting my liquid prize!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You certainly have the best of all worlds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you go to this campground Spo? I bet you'd be a hoot at the pool.

      Delete
  19. Gorgeous pictures!!!! And I must say, you really fill out a square nicely. !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!