Wednesday, September 6, 2023

DEAR FRIEND

Sorry for the blurry picture, but it was one of Anne Marie's herself!  And she herself would have had to agree that is was her best side, for she could have told many of her unf-fans and many in the government, and the conservative establishment they could, and in her words "Kiss her big white lily fucking ass.!"

 
For today would have been Anne Marie's 69th Birthday!!!! You see, I like to celebrate her on her birthday and not on her death date. It's been now three years since she was gone from loved ones lives and our blogging community. I was lucky enough to have met her on many occasions, break bread, and have just a few, three hours later, cock-a-tails!!! She was certainly someone I never thought I'd become friends with and a close friend I many add, in such a way we did, and at the time of life we did. Not too many days go by where I still don't think about her, or something she'd do, or say. Matter of fact, even this weekend I could almost hear her after she'd ask in an email, or text on how my debauchery would be going at the Woods, glamping... and I'd hear a "Ata' Girl!" It's just those quotes I loved.

"Fuck is a great all -purpose word, amrite?"
"FUCK YEAH!"
"I CAN be nice, but I can also be a hell-on wheels bitch too!"
"Perhaps the three of us should go into the dildo business, eh?"
"There should be a line of dildo's with sayings on them like "fuck me hard!"
"I'm a constant fucking delight."
"GAWD! Does he ever have an ass!"
"I knew she was there; the fucking gin tanker was out front."
" I just listened to the video. Nice words and tune. Hideous outfits, Benny is cute and beary, but I STILL  fucking hate ABBA!"

She loved to dance! So as is tradition, this one's for Anne Marie!

Happy Birthday, girl! 

36 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!
    the references to vibrators made me smile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think vibrators bring a smile to many a face Xersex! LMAO!

      Delete
  2. Anne Marie made her presence known. I had hoped to meet her (and you) on my next visit to the States. And then she was gone. I'm grateful for the connection we made via blogging. And she sure had a “fucking” way with words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that was the year many "meets ups fell to pieces. And she was a lady. She always fucking enunciated!!!! Eloquently I may add.

      Delete
  3. I can't believe it's been three years. Three fucking years! I sure do miss her. We should all raise a glass of gin to her tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As good as done here already! Fuck yeah!

      Delete
  4. Here's to your friend, Anne Marie!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your have enjoyed her. She was not quite as demure as yourself dear. Thank you Ms Scarlet

      Delete
  5. HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY AM!!!!
    You live on in my every rant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss her so much!
    HBD, Anne Marie! Let's have a party!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gone too soon, much too soon. Happy Bday, Anne Marie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 67 was WAYYYYY to soon!!! She wanted to live to be 100.

      Delete
  8. To misquote Zorba, "Ya Gotta Dance Boss."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anne Marie, gone but never ever forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's Bob's Idiots' Saturday collection that makes me think of Anne-Marie and we can all guess what she'd say about those twazzocks.

    For me, I like to get out on my daughter's death day and my friends and I always celebrate her birthday (just over a month away) by going out to lunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right Helen...she loved reading and taking that trash out every Saturday.

      Delete
  11. That's very sweet of you. And, you know she knows. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday, Warrior Queen! I miss her dearly, and it still seems like it wasn't so long ago when you gave me the bad news as I was finishing clearing out my old apartment. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anne Marie was "a constant fucking delight" (my favourite quote)! I'm raising a G&T right now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She always brought to mind another famous "potty-mouth", the late, great Coral Browne! To that end, I have adapted Barry Humphries' classic eulogy to her:

    She left behind an emptiness
    A gap, a void, a trough.
    The world is quite a good deal less
    Since Anne Marie fucked off.

    Her beauty and her shining wit
    Sparkle beyond the grave
    The girl who didn’t give a shit
    Preposterously brave.

    Uniquely-minded Queen of Style
    No counterfeit could coin you,
    Long may you make the angels smile
    Till we all fuck off to join you!


    "FUCK,YEAH!"

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I would say those are the most perfect words for this day Jon. And I adored me some Coral Brown.

      Delete
    2. I agree Jon....this nailed it!!!!

      Delete
  15. It's amazing having never met her as many of us probably haven't, yet she left such a void when she passed. My, her comments were as funny as some of your post! Happy birthday to Ann Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. If ever a song was a theme for someone, this song is it for Anne Marie! This is a good tradition to have each year Mistress. I miss her blog on Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete
  17. In her memory maybe you can get the day declared National Fuck Off Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous9/06/2023

    There isn't a day I open Blogger and not think of Anne Marie. I still go through her site to get to some Wordpress blogs. Damn, I miss her.
    Thanks for this Maddie. And, Fuck Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all do toots!!!! Funny how she sneaked in on us like that isn't it?

      Delete
  19. Anonymous9/06/2023

    Tundra Bunny here...

    Anne Marie must've been a blast at parties or 3 Martini lunches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about parties, but at 3 martini lunches she was a hoot!!!!

      Delete
  20. Three years? It's gone by way too Anne Marielessness so fuck off, everybody!

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  21. She lived her life so large and out loud even death couldn't snuff her presence or voice. She is still in my life in so many ways, too. I miss her birthday posts, her fuck yeah attitude, and her phone calls just to say "hey" and "I love you." I know she would be thrilled to know her friends keep her alive in our thoughts and memories. Here's to you AMG! Now and always, you are one of us still!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I recognized her instantly! Happily she gave me over the years various knickknacks I think of her regularly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. At least once a week, something reminds me of Anne Marie.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!