Tuesday, September 26, 2023

CHUCKLES


It's got to be a trick question right? 

A familiar reader here will tell you I can't stand that harpie. Plain can't stand her hennies.

Her vanity table is a Black and Decker work bench.

She is so fake, even Barbie is jealous.

Her medical emergency info card says in case of accident, the body looked like this before.

During her last physical exam, she had to coax the doctor in from the ledge.

Her nude body would make Chris Christie lose his appetite.

Did you know that a picture of her nude is used here in Pennsylvania's Poison Control Center to induce vomiting!

And did I ever tell you she shopped Bloomies once before getting in Politics? Yep... She came in one day and said she wanted to see something cheap in a dress. I said, "Well, the mirror is to your right madam." She finally settled on one I gave her to try. I said Ms Boebert, this dress is so sexy, it will give your husband ideas. She replied, "Why, does a brain come with it?"

The neighborhood peeping tom pleaded with her to draw her shades.

Lauren Boebert is the only person to ever play with a Ouija board and even it told her to go to hell!!!

She is so disliked, that when she threw a boomerang, it didn't return.

In her case, it's better to let everyone think she is an idiot than to have her open her mouth and prove it.

I've often wondered if she was born on a highway. That's where most accident happens.

Brains aren't everything. In her case they're nothing. I don't know what makes her so stupid, but it really works for her.

I'd love to slap her, but then that would be wild animal abuse.

This bitch is such a slut, she gives out frequent rider miles! HAHHHHHAAA!

Lauren Boebert should be in the NFL Hall of Fame for being the greatest wide receiver.

Lauren is such a skank that she thinks LOVE stands for, Legs open very easy.

I have the feeling she's been cocked more than Elmer Fudd's shotgun.

Ms. Boebert is the reason the gene pool needs a life guard.

I'm soooo jealous of people that don't know who she is!!!

39 comments:

  1. She's trash.
    Literally. I can't understand HOW she's holding office. She was ELECTED by people who are more stupid and trashier than she is. Go figure.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how many people have more taste in their mouths.

      Delete
  2. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im in stiches with laughter!!!!!! Damn child! Can you say insult comic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank heavens you held back. LOL!!!!! LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HYSTERICAL!😂😂🤣🤣😅😅😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have had so much fun coming up with this! Thanks for the needed good laugh - so necessary to balance the constant damage to our country wrought by her presence in Congress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mic.Drop. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brutal queen...but funny as hell!!!! Remind me to not piss you off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAS DARLING. The library IS. OPEN.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9/26/2023

    Tundra Bunny here...

    Your shredding ability has elevated you to Wolverine Class, LOL! It reminded me of a male colleague who referred to a mutual female acquaintance as "Moped". When I asked him why he called her that, he replied, "Cuz she's fun to ride, but you don't wanna be seen with her in public!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes when I fire on all cylinders you better look out. And I love that story you told that's pretty funny.

      Delete
  10. "gene pool needs a lifeguard" Almost choked on my wine, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like we might need some paper towels today!

      Delete
  11. “When she threw a boomerang it didn't return.” Love it. Loathe her. Worst of all is that there are people who voted her into office.

    ReplyDelete
  12. At the start of this post you were jealous of me - but then I went and Googled her.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...I am jealous!!! I don't think you guys have such idiots like we have.

      Delete
  13. You post a veritable litany of laughs here. Couldn't get right through it on first attempt - I just creased up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And who couldn't use a good laugh these days?

      Delete
    2. If only she didn't have so many 'admirers' (strewth!) she'd be a non-stop hoot - and at least harmless - and yet she'd STILL be oblivious to why anyone could possibly dislike, even DETEST, her! Go away, woman! We BANISH you for eternity!

      Delete
  14. That was wicked and downright funny as hell!!!!! When do you take the insult act on the road?

    ReplyDelete
  15. These two back to back- "Her nude body would make Chris Christie lose his appetite, and
    Did you know that a picture of her nude is used here in the Pennsylvania's Poison Control Center to induce vomiting!" made me spray my coffee, now my sides hurt after this post! What a way to start the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those boobs are not real. They're as cheap as the rest of her. Boobert barely eked out a win in her most recent election. Maybe her exploits will keep her out of office in the upcoming election. We can always hope that her voters will get tired of her.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure she's going to go down the next election. If her conservative right-wing voters or his family values as they say I don't know how they can Overlook her latest escapade.

      Delete
    2. From what we hear, she goes down all the time.

      Delete
  17. If you have a minus IQ of 150 that does not make you a genius; it means you are on the brain transplant waiting list. Sadly for Bubblehead no-one is going to waste a working brain on her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had heard someone was going to commit suicide by jumping off for her IQ, but alas, it was only a foot from the ground.

      Delete
  18. Those are great, Mads! LOL. Yep, the a waste of space, using up someone else's air. I sure as hell hope she loses next year. Her Dem opponent needs o be constantly reminding the district constituents of her idiocy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People evidently don't care if she's getting any work done or representing them well.

      Delete
  19. I don't have an issue with loose women, but she's vile trash. Thanks to recent events (groping Beetlejuice), I'm just going to refer to her as Gropert for now on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heaven's news I don't have a problem with being loose either, at least I admit it and I'm not married!

      Delete
  20. we better wear some sunglasses with this shade, that was a major burn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such creative minds, I can hear Anne Marie - adding to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  22. balls on chin is a genial expression to mean a blowjob! GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should I put my balls on your chin???

      Delete
    2. and viceversa! We'd feed each other in so creamy way!

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!