Monday, August 31, 2020

MS.SCARLET AND OTHER BITS

For those that don't know, Ms Scarlet is a fellow blog friend from across the pond and is famous for her wonderful, beautiful,  and talented calligraphy. Not to mention the owner at times, of the Frickin  Green Elf Shorts. She can be found here. Ms Scarlet is also having a time with tooth problems,  and I just wanted to wish her well with her experience and offer her , her favorite treat of Ferrero Rocher candy to let her know she's in my thoughts. I sent a  houseboy....and he should have arrived Scarlet,  and waiting for you with your delivery!!!!

Meanwhile in other news, my financial advisor was to come over tonight to the Casa du Borghese and weigh my shock options, to reinvest shocks from my current company and another account into one...as long as it's not Amazon I told him...I detest that company, and would go without before using them. We also had figures to crunch and I wanted it raw. I was out running to the market when he arrived... I told him to let himself in and get the figure ready.. I think he got confused.  But he did get me a huge return!

And finally god love the mother. I sent her a greeting text with a picture of Buster and this was the reply.
She either wants a Mop, or she's in the sauce again. I have yet to get a reply.

23 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHA! AT all three! Never a dull moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your financial advisor charted a good course for you. best wishes to ms scarlet. and MORE COCK! you are all about the cock today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe your mother spilled the sauce so a mop is indeed needed. You sent candy to a person suffering from tooth problems? Incentive to get better I suppose. I'm not up to discussing your financial advisor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear, I'd like to make an investment and leave a deposit in those two charming bankers you pictured above. Goodness! One has the Midas touch and the other needs to be touched all over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the looks of thing, your financial advisor could give you a Excess Return. And Im betting he has great marker movement.

    And your mother's text? LMAO!!!! and THE Ferrero Rocher has got to taste better served in that manner, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please send your financial advisor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I think we could use a weekly installment with your mother, Bobbie Bliss Borghese!

    I whole body aches. Can you send me some Ferrero Rocher also?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have growing interest in your financial guy.Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your financial advisor did well.
    Damn, these days we need all the help we can get. And I'm with you concerning Amazon. I despise Bezos. I'm not giving him more money.
    About those chocolates, though...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness!! Mistress, you are spoiling me!!! When will he arrive? Surely quarantine won't be necessary? Is he also a dentist?
    Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does drill, but Im not sure it's on the teeth. But he will come with his own at home covid testing kits so no worries dear. Feel free to keep him till the pandemic is over. There lovely to have around the house.

      Delete
  11. Invest in the delivery service that delivers those sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmm... my intuition tells me that with a little effort on your part you could turn that big return into something even bigger. Come on, girl. You KNOW you gots the skills! Make it rain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By time we were done , my head hurt and my divid-end was sore.

      Delete
  13. Blimey! Thank you!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is the lack of ready companionship getting to someone we know and love in Buck's County?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, your financial advisor looks exactly like I feel.... Send him over - maybe we can make one another feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your last two post have not helped me. I need to suck dick, and such a dick now!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How did I manage to miss this?!?
    And how come the Ambassador's aides never serve Ferrero Rocher like that when I go to one of his parties?!?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!