Monday, August 24, 2020

BOUVIER PART 2

So after yesterday's post, I spoke to soon. This morning before I went out doors, I was getting breakfast and out the window my eye caught movement. Bouvier was very wily this morning.
I was shuttering Bouvier was going to do a flying leap to the window sill from the branches. She's been on the sill before, before climbs up the brick, but that's rare. I got dressed and headed out to give her the daily nuts. I was worried she would not take a fall if she didn't make the jump.
These kids are gonna give me a heart attack.

11 comments:

  1. That is toooooo CUTE! It is quite amazing how she likes you. My daughter is SCARED to death of squirrels. If I showed her this she would pass out. I myself think they are so cute. I would mind having 4 or 5 if they could be like actual pets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She’s cute. I think she has a thing for you. You’d better warn any suitors that may show up to be in the lookout for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Looks like she is just hanging from leaves!!!!! And I agree with Huntley. I think she likes you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being Bouvier! I've got Grey Gardens in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way she nibbles on the nuts, better not take her to the pool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maddie nibbles her nuts daintily, like a lady should.

      Delete
  6. the fact that you have bouvier eating from your hand...and she knows where you live...one day a squirrel army may show up at your front door demanding food!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute for words!!!!! At least someone is still after your nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie-pie! 🤗

    Awww-dorbsss! 🤎

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!