Monday, August 24, 2020

MONDAY MOMENTS

I left a comment on dear Jon's blog today. Funny how my relationship with Monday has changed since not working. I have never been and surmise, will never be a morning person.  I hate getting up early especially on Mondays. Hopefully my next job will come with a clause of not working Mondays. Friends of mine, a couple, have invited me over to their pool this afternoon. They haven't for the most part left their house, but their lucky these have a paradise. I look forward to,.......oh the phone is ringing, excuse me a minute.

Hello.
Oh, hi mother.
No, not a good time. Im doing another blog. You always seem to get me in the middle of a blog.
No, it's not a show. It's the online dairy of sorts.

Oh my apologies this might be awhile.

You need how much?
$150 dollars?
I just sent you money last week mother.
You did what with it?
You bought a one piece bustier and fishnets and a blond platinum wig???
What in hell for?
You did a online tribute to Madonna for her birthday? 
All Madonna songs.
Oh mother I wish you wouldn't do things like that at your age, you may fall and break something.
Last time you performed you fell right off the stage.
Your ass is already cracked?

I have the feeling that's not the only thing. See the lip I get?

No mother I doubt she saw it.
Why would she watch some shitty Instagram live show?
Oh, because Lindsay Graham watches it.
No mother, I told you I will not pursue anything more with Aunt Pitty Pat. I told you he got too weird after that sex on the lawn mower bit. Besides, when we had sex last, my voter card fell out and he saw I'm a registered Democrat... he was not happy.
Yes, he beat the shit out of me with a bottle of poppers and my marabou fan!!!
Yes for the best. 
You got a call from Aaron Schock?
No, mother ignore him too. 
Besides, he's way to young for you and your missing one major piece of equipment he desires dear.
You have needs??? 
I don't want to hear this mother.
I don't care if he did want to take to the Republican convention. He's desperate for friends dear.
But you wanted to go? Why?
You wanted to throw water filled condoms at trump, his family and guest?!?!?!?!?
Well, I don't disagree, that would be great fun, but I think you'll land in jail mother if you do that.
Oh. Ice Pick, from the BLM riot's is the one who wants to take you there.
Your going to picket and boycott.
Well I guess that will be alright.

You bought 40 copies of my last covid pamphlet and passed them out to your friends?

Well that explains the sales.

No no, that's alright I don't want to know what other household items you came up with.
Well. I'll send you more money. Just no more shows on online for those republican's Mother.
You need this money, because your hairdresser wants to take to to Firey Island?????
Um mother, it's Fire Island, and I don't think that's a good idea. 
Id' rather you do your shitty shows then if that's the case.
Yes, save the money for your Poise pads dear. 
Yes... as good as in the mail.
Yes the next pamphlet I working on now. 
It's called Covid Make up- It's All About Wearing less Make Up and making for a Dramatic Eye.
Well, yes it is a long title, but that's the whole pamphlet.
Ok mother. Ill send the money, but no Fire Island.
Ok . good bye mother.

Do you see what I have to put up with? Just over the weekend she called and woke up on a bus playing a pan flute to who knows where. So I had to do a Western Union. Now I don't know where I was going, just enjoy these pictures of summer fun shall we?  


34 comments:

  1. oh my, that next to last pix! a tasty pool treat! enjoy your pool time, luv!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I learned to swim tootes.

      Delete
  2. Oh, gods, how embarrassing! You caught me in the pool with a loo-roll cozy on my head! I knew I should have looked harder for my sun hat...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dropped the poodle. Jx

      Delete
    2. Jon, specking of pool noodles, whilst you were in Amsterdam, Mr DeVice gave us a glimpse of his pool noodle.

      Delete
    3. Hope it wasn't a vermicelli... Jx

      Delete
    4. It sure didn't look like a vermicelli to me. More like a long manicotti noodle.

      Delete
  3. I want to have a pool party that doesn't include 30 neighbours with screaming kids. Just a couple of weeks more before they all go home. I'll be patient. (But it won't look any of the little "parties" you've shared today.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have I mentioned lately that I love your mother?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we need these weekly calls, bwhahahahahaha!!!!!!

    And that first picture is rather hypnotic isn't it. I. Can't. Seem To. Look. Away.

    Are there the houseboys?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mistress, do you really need to see your antics in the pool?

    Your mother may be worst then you. I see your point. "Yes, he beat the shit out of me with a bottle of poppers and my marabou fan!!!" had me rolling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should see his version of a sailing boat while floating on his back.

      Delete
  7. For the Love of Francine!!!!!!!!! LOL!

    Maddie, when does you follow up autobio, How I Slept With and Brought Down the Republican Party come out??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im under the impression henny, your service to this country is very under rated.

    Now gimmie those mens!!!! I like Slippery when wet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful pictures of summer....enjoying them all...especially the luscious bare butts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know about you, but when I park my Thunderbird, I park it along side of the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have always thought there is something very erotic about watching boys horse playing in a pool. And don't get me started on the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what would you Mother say about you posting those pool noodles?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your mother and I could totally be friends and have mid-afternoon kikis with tons of Cosmopolitans.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't want to be drinking cosmopolitans all day, and be left in her clutches cutie. I might even be scared by that.

      Delete
  14. I had a whole commentary on Mother but then I saw the water ballet and lost my train of thought .....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cap Chasen8/24/2020

    These conversation with you mother are a post in them selves. I don't know which of you has your hands more full?

    Ahhhh the days of boys trying to strip each other of a swim suit. Now these days they pay me to keep my on.

    ReplyDelete
  16. After this post I need a pool to jump in to cool off!!!!

    "u need this money, because your hairdresser wants to take to to Firey Island????? LMAO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. "A bottle of poppers and my marabou fan!" See? Proof! Comedy IS in the details! As for Aaron Schock. When he came out in March (not a shock), I wrote the RNC and told 'em - WE DON'T WANT HIM EITHER! And as for your pool pals... I must say. I wanna go swimming with you... cutie. So... much... fun. Hope you had fun sitting poolside. Ciao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off you wouldn't believe how a bottle of poppers hurts, and the fan never did work right again.

      I did indeed dear have a relaxing time...my last time to their lovely home. They will be moving out by next week. And Aaron Schock is a piece of shit, but I will admit to not having a hard time watching him masturbate.

      Delete
  18. Love Divine's picture.... cracked me up! And I do believe William was blushing after the first picture. I always love watching him to see if he will keep reading, or do the "Uh, not today bit" But he does adore your blog. I will say you certainly open his eyes. Meanwhile we have booked another beach holiday after Labor Day for a few weeks. We miss the water and surf sound already.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wait, was that Aaron Schock in the next to last photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He only wishes!!!! Like I said to Uptonking...he is a piece of shit but I will watch his masturbating videos.

      Delete
  20. Did I miss my Monday moment ????? DAMN!nThank goodness I can always come back to this today, tomorrow , the next day and the next ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mothers: Gotta love them. Let the girl have a little fun ! I'm just sayin'. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  22. LMAO!!!!!!!! That whole conversation! But I can't seem to looks pass all those perfect bare butts!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well, that was an adventure! 😏💦

    ReplyDelete
  24. That trip put you in a particularly good mood - I can tell! I would love to swim with those guys!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These Mondays post are always so well connected. The Divine one cracked me up! And that ASS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!