Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine Sweets




Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day to all my little loves out there on this day of love! It made getting up on a Monday so much easier didn't it? Any big romantic plans for anyone out there today? And how about all these beautiful, festive,and yummy cookies? They remind me of grade school when we would all bring a tray to hand out with our cards. I make cookies for the event, but this year didn't. The Mistress has been invited by a lad for a Valentine's lunch at his place, and it worries me, because I don't remember him ever saying he cooks! Keep your fingers crossed for me.....





While I didn't make any Valentine cookies, I did make a double chocolate cake with a fluffy, creamy pink icing! I could take it as my dessert for my Valentine clandestine, but it would only go to something no good knowing him! Tootles!



I hope you all have a day filled with love!

16 comments:

  1. Enjoy any and all treats that come your way today, Mistress! Smooch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake looks great. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's to you too Mistress! And a lunch date! Noe THAT should be intresting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure do know how to make a gals' mouth water! I want all these cookies! Happy Valentine dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Valentines cookies! And try to begave yourself!

    Happy Love day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentines to you too Mistress. No plans here except playing fag hag to my single gaylets! And those cookies are so not helping my day!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day tootes! Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Heart Day to you too! I have dinner plans with the old man tonight. LOL! PLEASE DISH ABOUT YOUR DAY TOO. We want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentines Mistress. No plans here for me as I'm single, but I am watching horror movies! Morbid huh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha. love it.
    happy valentine's to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really are a minx! Someone really should have you spaded! a lot of love going on in your corner. I hope your day continues to be filled with lots of love, or sex! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet message!
    Just sending out my Valentine’s greetings, it’s all about letting them know!
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Valentine’s Day! Hope your day is extra sweet!And filled with excitment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Valentines Day you great big blogging diva!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Frats Day.... I meant, Hearts Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Gawd those cookies look good and so does that cake. I swear you are fuckin Brini Maxwell or something! Happy V-D!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!