Friday, February 25, 2011

To Connecticut I Go



Well my little loves, the Mistress is taking a petite break and I'll be back sometime mid week, next week. The Mistress has been invited to go up north till Monday, to Connecticut with "the Lad" to visit his eccentric Uncle. The Lad you may recall is who I was with last weekend. We are going to be in the New Haven area and I hear there is much to be seen! This new single life sure is moving quick! SO I'm all packed and can sit back and relax in style, while the Lad does the driving. Should be a interesting trip with someone new! Wish me luck on this one y'all! And I understand the uncle likes to enjoy stiffeners before dinner every night. I just hope he means cock-a-tails! Now, I must rest a little before the Lad gets here. I'll need my energy!!! Have a good weekend everybody and be back soon! Tootles!

17 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time.
    As if you need to be told!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! Have a wonderful time and don't cause to much scandal up in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic break and safe travel, Mistress..I cant wait to hear all about it details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! Safe travels, Im sure it will be amazing. I hear New Haven is quite chic. And with a new man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in the New Haven, Mistress. Don't do anything I wouldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful time in Connecticut and enjoy all it's pleasures, darling !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your getaway, Mistess! I look forward to seeing pictures that you take during your travels and behave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your trip!!!!! I can't imagine that you two could get into trouble.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honey, I can't believe you left me behind! I love me some night life of New Haven! Have a good one honey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a good weekend girl and be sure to check out some of the show while there if time permits;0 there is some incredible drag there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl is this gonna be the first weekend booty call? But I hear there is much to see in New Haven!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a good and sexy trip and enjoy the company of new man.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Damn he's yummy, finger lickin good

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH my GOODNESS! That sounds like a trip of a FULL OF FUN Mistress. Have a magnificent time! Safe travels dear and BE SAFE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a wonderful time! Don't you ever have a Stay-cation? Your always up to something.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you have the best of times & that the Lad simply wears you out.

    Cocktails soon?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!