Saturday, February 5, 2011

From the Candy Shop

Brazilian eyecandy Caio Cesar


Caio is a stunning Brazilian fashion model most famous for being one of the most gorgeous Terra’s The Boy. He was born in 1987 in Vitória, Espírito Santo, Brazil. He is Sagittarius and describes himself as creative. He loves fishing and when he isn’t training or modelling he practices capoeira and dances the flamenco. Ciao is 6’1”. He adores animals, in fact he has just finished his studies and is now a vet. Brazilain, handsome and loves animals? I want his initials on my monogram!





11 comments:

  1. Yummy! I could lick that all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is pretty adroable isn't he! Just the pecfect body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh wouldn't that be fun on a rainy day in bed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flexibilty he has in pic 5! Oh my god, Caio is SO gorgeous. I want to fly to Brazil and hug him forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice indeed! You gotta love a cute Brazilain to curl up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this boy is dashing, lovely, absolutely perfect. I need a boyfriend just like him

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caio has a beautiful body with incredible abs! And that grin......swoon....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw him on beach here nude once and he was very nice indeed down there!!! nice and long! I hear he is sweet guy to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2/06/2011

    Oh MY! Can you imagine having him lowering himself between your thighs? Laaaawwwwdd, Jaysuuuusss!!

    I'm twitching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Madtexter, he got this big girl twiching!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!