Monday, February 21, 2011

Art,Food,Wine,Sex



Well, well,well, funny how the weekend passes quickly isn't? I had the option to take the day off but didn't take it. Hmmmmmmm. what was I thinking dear ones. I did have a great weekend though as I entertained The Lad and Prince Charming who came to visit the Mistress, So I decided we would start with lunch at Tria in Philadelphia and then head to the Philadelphia Museum of Art. It was so warm we just had to do a little walking tour first before heading to Tria. I had been at Tria before and they have a excellent wine list. The three of us ordered the five glass wine tasting and all of us ordered a "small" cheese and meat selection platter.



Tria relentlessly seeks out the best products both locally and from around the world and I dig their flavor. Their ever-changing fermentation menus are complemented by a cafe menu served from opening to late night. Don't know the difference between Cabernet and Carmignano? Don't worry. Their friendly, knowledgeable staff will help guide you through a memorable wine, cheese and beer experience. I often like hanging out their in the summer and sample wines while men watching! I have also looked into their fermentation classes they have. Next it was off to the Philadelphia Art Museum to view the European Collections wing. I managed one picture of the fabulous rooms settings before I was to have my camera taken from me, so I snapped some of the architecture of the common places in the museum. But the European rooms are all authentic and have been resembled here in this wing. Just Stunning.

.



Then it was time for dinner and we tried a new place Chifa

.

Chifa is aiming for something more sophisticated than the average Chinese dive, serving refined interpretations of Peruvian Chinese dishes in elegant surroundings. Of course the quality of ingredients, service and setting count for something, so it's not unexpected that prices will be higher. But as with most modern takes on traditional cuisines, the Mistress often wonders if the extra cost is worth it. In this case-yes!


I started with an order of Anticuchos which consisted of a skewer of Adobo Pork Belly, Cilantro Chicken, and Ginger Shrimp. Although the pork and chicken portions are pretty tiny, the cubes of meat were less than an inch on a side, they were intensely flavorful. The pork belly in particular was a favorite, but the four tiny cubes disappeared too quickly. The shrimp were tasty as well.



Barbecue ribs were my dinner choice and were very good, and I quickly got over the disorienting lack of any bones in most of them. They had a very nice smoky undertone, with a sweet-sticky sauce, studded with crunchy soy nuts.



After a lovely dinner the boys were off to their hotel and the Mistress went home to tend to Buster Bolfig, take a power nap, and hop the train back in town for the cock-a-tails to commence. We bar hopped for two hours, and ultimately ended up dancing the drunken night away at Voyager. After we slumber at the hotel, where I laid with the Lad, and then left for home in the am, hung over! Talk about a walk of shame. And the front desk boy gave me a look knowing damn well I was in the suite with two other guys. I haven't felt this dirty in years, and it felt nice! Now y'all, I won't beat around the bush. Since becoming a single minx, the Lad and I have had some hot romantic liaisons several times. He is very cute, and young, which has it's advantages- playfulness,endurance and stamina! And did I say stamina???? YES stamina he has. Anywho, Prince Charming also has asked me out just on dates, and he reminds me sort of like a blond surfer. While we have not done the dirty, their is something intriguing about him. We can talk and do others things, but I'm not sure nookie is a high requiriment, but he is fun. Now mind ya I'm not looking for any commitments or long term husband here, but I do enjoy the company of both of them. But I wonder which is better. To have lots of sex without a relationship, or a relationship without sex? I think I'll go with with the flow.....for now. Tootles!

18 comments:

  1. Sounds like an absolutely lovely weekend, even with the mild [for now?] debauchery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/21/2011

    Fabulousity! Now, THAT's a 'day with the girls'! And the food on the cutting board...I love eating out like that (well, so to speak). Hubz and I have every intention of hitting the museums of NYC today, but it just occurred to me that most may be closed because it's a Monday (or is that theatre? They are so similar; I get so confused sometimes).

    Plus, it's a holiday.

    Anywho, we have to wait for the cable guy to show up and replace one of our cable boxes - between the hours of 2 - 5pm. So, of course, he'll probably show up at 5:15pm...the day shot to hell. The very least the cable company can send had better be eye-candy. (Hey, a girl can look at the menu, right? I didn't say I was actually gonna order.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're having fun! Love that statue of the archer (Artemis, I presume).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very good time I had this weekend! The Mistress is for sure a entertainer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mistress! Such Scandal!!!! You minx! Well at least you have a good time and I LOVE ME SOME CHIFIA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, your back again alright....... Souinds like a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bob- If I think I know the Mistress she is just being lady like with the details! I have a feeling she is talented!!! LOL! sO WHERE WAS THIS OTHER GUEST?????? Glad you had a wonderful weekend, looks like it was.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too funny! And naughty! I could learn from you....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great weekend for the winter blues. And I see you didn't heed my advice to keep both feet on the floor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, sounds so fun and sinful!

    Happy Monday, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOohoo! You go girl! Favorite spot in the world was hit! That man is smitten from what a i hear on the street!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a wonderful weekend Mistress and Happy Monday to you! And don't over think it, go with what is right. Scratch that itch girl, however long it takes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Boy you have so much at your fingertips to do there! And two guys? You must be good.Hmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! And even better the guys didn't try to abduct you. Thanks for some of the sleazy sexy details by the way! But I'm still wanted more pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmmmmmmmmm Uhhhhhh, I hear someone's ass looked very good in their Seven jeans! I'm so jealous I couldn't be there this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a great weekend for you. Both meals looked delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  17. go with the flow!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad to see you're having fun. You never beat around the bush, my dear! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!