Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Chanel!



The Mistress always like to share the windows of New York when I'm up in the city. This time of year the windows of many stores are a little bland as most retailers are in transition clothing, or dare I say...fall! Well, last week the Mistress was in the city for two days for a fashion fall trend seminar and we always go to visit other showrooms. We do work, I swear! Since the Mistress went back to work half the time has been window shopping and looking in on other retailers to see what's up and new. Well, we had to go see Chanel, it being so stunning and timeless. The Chanel showroom has to be one of the most luxurious of them all. Anywho, Chanel, by far had the best windows we saw up there this time. Such attention to detail. I love how the mannequins have a retro look to them, like they were used back years ago and the visual styling of the clothing is impeccable! And in picture 5 don't you just love the Babushka Russian doll handbag? Kailyn- you would have lovvvvvvvved the handbag's girl!






8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/29/2010

    Beautiful window!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitch - you are such a twat. You NEVER call me when you come to NYC!!!

    I KNOW you ain't working the entire time you're here!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Mistress! This make me want to go to Chanel now for a handbag! I already love Chanel, but these windows make me love it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures Mistress! Chanel is one of my favorite stores in the whole world! Reading your post made me miss my visiting a Chanel boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these are amazing!! They couldn't get any more tyical Chanel! And how do I get a job like you have?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pearl Gates7/29/2010

    When I was in New York I went to that Chanel store on 5th avenue. The people there were very friendly, and one of the salespersons showed me around the store. They have a fine jewelry section that has been remodeled to Coco Chanel's apartment in Paris!

    I love the windows! I think Pearl needs a new Chanel suit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Batina7/31/2010

    Sounds like a fun day Mistress.Your always up to something, I swear. LOVE CHANEL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had fun Maddie. Rarely, does Chanel disappoint me.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!