Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Chocolate Spa in Hershey



I don't know if I ever told y'all, but the Mistress's home town is only 20 minutes from Hershey, Pennsylvania! If you have never been to the town is is very pretty and quaint and the smell of chocolate is everywhere!!! Many people in the area even use tan bark with cocoa in it. Now that's my kind of place. Even the street lamps look like Hershey Kisses!



In the town built on chocolate one of the best secrets is nestled atop Pat's Hill overlooking majestic gardens lies The Spa At The Hotel Hershey, a haven with innovative and relaxing spa services, where one can enjoy classic elegance, timeless sophistication, and the unmistakable touch of Hershey.



Built on a tradition of excellence and luxury, The Spa At The Hotel Hershey is the newest addition to a town with a richer history than the chocolate that bears the same name. The design of The Spa draws its influence from High Point Mansion, the home of chocolate magnate, Milton Hershey, and his wife, Catherine. Echoing the High Point Estate, and incorporating Catherine's love of roses, Hershey created a spa with a one-of-a-kind experience, and I'm here to tell ya, the Spa is unlike any other.





The day I went I had the Chocolate Fondue Wrap which is a exclusive formula of warmed moor mud and essence of cocoa which revitalizes and nourishes the skin as it relaxes the body. A luxurious body brushing is followed by the fondue application. The body is then wrapped in a soft warm blanket to enhance the total effect. A overhead shower rinse culminates the effect. I then followed up with the Cocoa Facial Experience, the most unique Hershey facial. Enjoy aromas of caramel, strawberry, rose, and mint. This facial experience contains active ingredients carefully selected from natural resources to maintain beneficial properties of the cacao fruit, proven as an anti-oxidant, to combat the visual signs of aging. Hey, I need all the help I can get! The other nice thing spa guest get is complimentary use of the Fitness Center, dry sauna, indoor swimming pool, and whirlpool. In addition, you will have use of all spa facilities which include steam room, men’s and ladies’ locker rooms, Quiet Room, Silent Relaxation Room, and lunch in The Oasis. The only problem with the treatments is they smelled so good and being a chocolate-holic all I wanted to do was eat myself!!! I think people thought I was a cat, because I kept licking myself all day. Must be why the boys were all over me that night!

18 comments:

  1. Mistress, how decandant! You had me laughing about licking yourself. Why do I picture Patsy when I think of your life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batina7/13/2010

    I hear Hershey is just beautiful! And what a day this sounds like! how cool and thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious, absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great place to see. And how was the massage.Was there a hot boy pouring chocolate over you. This would have turned me on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan7/13/2010

    Very cool post! So you have been covered in chocolate then?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear Hershey is very intresting and beautiful to see. I was there once at the Hershey theater to perform once but didn't have time to see the town or the chocolate plants. But did have dinner at the Hotel Hershey. What a place it is! Gorgrous! Looks like a well deserved time. And the air everywhere reeked of cococa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. damn, I would have loved to come with you...not that you invited me, but I would just invite myself! I have been there though and love the twon itself so yummy and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can one get a massage from a chocolate masseur?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great time there in those elegant surroundings! I need to be hanging with you I think!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did they put the chcocolate everywhere and bu a man? Because that would be hot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Naked and smeared with chocolate! Now that's what I'm talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this blog! Thanks for taking us with you! I have heard only good things about the Spa there and would love to go . I'm long over due. I'm so jealous! I am checking this out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd probably go crazy there if it smelled like chocolate and looked like chocolate and, well, licked like chocolate.

    I am not a fan of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mistress you certainly have the life of Reily!!! How do I get your job? Looks like a wonderful time. Been to Hershey before, and found it a very neat town to visit. I will always remember my visit there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I'm impressed. That is one hell of a spa.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!