Thursday, July 15, 2010

From the Candy Shop



Todd Sanfield, born in France, is a model, who came to fame for gracing the front covers of two popular men's magazines: DNA and Tetu in the summer of 2007. Thanks to the photo-spreads in Tetu and DNA magazines, Sanfield is one of a few models that stood out in 2007, and becoming one of the most familiar faces to the public. Aside from these two magazines, Sanfield has also appeared in OUT magazine and modeled for a number of underwear companies. Before that he was a med student. Sanfield says he is a total softie inside and when asked what he despised the most, he says, "Racists. And myself after I’ve eaten 10 deserts in one day!" I do like myself some hard candy with a soft inside!





14 comments:

  1. You damn well know I got this latest issue of DNA! Todd is indeed some fine eye candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good God, Ill go sailing with him any day..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always been a fan of Hot Toddy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he can use his hard candy to find out how soft i am inside any ol' day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/15/2010

    He is SO FINE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always had a, um, thing, for Hot Toddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that boy is just plain HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honey, I do more than sail on that boat with him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Mistress, great pic for the week! And it's funny this post came before the bed one. They go hand in hand!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to go back to sleep now...with a man too! It's no wonder you have a problem getting up from that bed! It's beautiful.

    Have a great week-end*

    ReplyDelete
  11. What nice surround. It is very beautiful and comfty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is very handsome. So oral would be good with him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7/16/2010

    Mmm...mmm, honey! Pass me the brie spread all over his business.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I'm in love......

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!