Thursday, March 14, 2024

THE LAD

 
You know, I was just thinking.  The Lad and I have met, and have this partnered? dating? having sex with each other? I'm not sure how we label it, but it works. It's been years, longer than I have been tied to or invested that much time into a man. I met him at the Raven, just as I came out of my long-term relationship with the ex. At my ever-faithful Raven, When his friend left him there, I told him he could come to my pied de terre, and his friend could pick him up there. Long story short, the friend was totally intoxicated and was at the Raven in a room unbeknownst to us, so I said stay here till we head back that night for the club. Needless to say, we knocked ankles and everything else the whole afternoon and early evening. That was almost 14 years ago. And boy, things have not changed.

For example, The Lad said to me the other night, Mistress, why don't you ever tell me when you're having an orgasm? And I said, Adrien, you specially told me to never call you at the office.

Saturday night he said to me, Mistress, am I the only one you have had sex with recently? I said Oh God Adrien... yes....I told you all the others were 9's and 10's.

 I told him the other night if you buy me one more stupid present, I'm going to burn it!!! You know what he got me next? A candle.

But the Lad can be such a smart ass. The other day he asked me what's the difference between herpes and the British Royal Family? I said, What Adrien?  He said it's easier to get rid of herpes.

Then he asked me what do you call a blonde who dies her hair brunette? I said what Adrien? He said Artificial Intelligence

And boy can he be such a pig. Sunday night after sex he asked me if I knew how a guy has a high sperm count. I said no how dear. He said, Well the person has to chew before they swallow.

But never fear I'm just as bad. I said, Adrien you're so unattractive I'm going to have to stop drinking my gin. He said, Really Mistress? I says , Yes, I don't want to see two of you!

But then.... maybe I do!

I guess I'll resign the contract for another 5 years.

27 comments:

  1. Mads, honey, you are incorrigible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne Marie used to say the same!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Funny, I was thinking about her just the other day. I revisited the blog surprise birthday party you threw for me March 13, 2019 and started laughing and crying at the same time. I miss her so much, still. Boy, these new meds are rollercoasting my emotions all over the place! I hope they even out soon before Balder Half decides to institutionalize me for real this time!

      Delete
    3. Yes, some of the pass post still crack me up and I agree about Anne Marie. It's why it's nice to go back and read some of her comments. They were gold.

      And don't worry about being institutionalized. As the Hatter to said Alice, Am I mad? Alice said, You are completely bonkers. But all the best people are.

      Delete
  2. OMG some of those jokes were bad! Or were they so bad, they were good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these Daddy Jokes? I think you should make a kaleidoscope of that photo. Yo, Adrien.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't lie, that boy is still in exceptional shape! Take that as you may.

      Delete
  4. Having seen both of you in your birthday suit, I'm surprised you two ever get out of bed long enough to do other stuff!!! But the banter, LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks, whit, intelligence, chain yourself to this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whips and chains excite me....or so the song from Rihanna goes.

      Delete
  6. You have to chew.... LOLOLOL. I heard it's going to be quite the weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey,
    I think he needs someone to look at that contract you mention. I'm not a lawyer but I can help him. Send him my way. I work Pro-bono.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the feeling you'd too enjoy a F Ticket!!!! Sometimes, I could climax just squeezing in him. But if you'd like to view our contract, I suppose we could come out to you for your help.

      Delete
  8. There are no rules on how to have a relationship. Do whatever works for you both. If it ain't broke....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a little surprised there's no joke about this...

    I asked The Lad if he could tell that I brush three times a day, and do you know what Adrien told me? I had the whitest teeth he'd ever come across.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been hanging around here, or me too much. And yes sound like us!!!!

      Delete
  10. I'm with the lad on the question of that crowd of wastrels - Chaz, Fag Ash Lil etc.. If only someone would get rid of the Saxe-Coburg Gothas; it would save me, and every other person who pays UK taxes, a LOT of money. I have never been unlucky enough to meet a member of the clan but no bowing or scraping if I did accidentally run over one in the street.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knowing your personality you would probably told everything you thought it was a speed bump.

      Delete
  11. Anonymous3/15/2024

    No wonder the houseboys are jealous, with the Lad getting all the attention.
    I can picture you grabbing his sweet ass cheeks for an F ticket ride, Disney can eat their heart out.
    Well, I have my Svenhard, who puts the hard in Svenhard !
    It's the Viking in him, and his sweet ass cheeks are nice to grab unto too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can say the F ticket never disappoints!!! Too much TMI?

      Delete
  12. Nice - erm - eyes... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  13. We never tire of seeing his ass. But you two!!! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!