Thursday, March 21, 2024

LILL


On my one and only overnight in London we met up with my friend, who brough along a friend of his, who just happen to do drag. Not only a cute boy, but a drop-dead gorgeous queen, flawless girls. I was smitten with Lill right from the start. Any queen who can pull off and bring to my mind the Bob Fosse dance style is alright in my book. Lill is a Manchester based queen and is full of amalgamation of beautiful images and legendary looks and style. But can do some mean punk rock, glam and neon bright looks just as well. And her make up skill is extremely on point. Love her, and for me brings about the style, feel and good times I loved from the club scene in the 90's and early 2000's. Lill only got started about 10 years ago, dressing and going to drag at a nightclub called Cha Cha Boudoir. It wasn't long before people started noticing how stunning she was at the club and started putting her in it's shows...and ever since is always booked to perform or host. Lill was also part of a show back in 2019 title The Family Gorgeous, that followed Chedder Gorgeous, Anna Phylactic, TeTe Bang and Liquorice Black, a drag collective that showcased how to dress, apply make-up, and how to develop a drag alter-ego. Which I think would interest some for a different style of show, besides their being just a drag competition show. No question, this queen is pure chic.
I doubt she has an interest to go Drag Race or... not, but if you do girl...when it comes to the Snatch Game...go for Lady Kier Kirby or Anna Nicole Smith!

11 comments:

  1. I like her blonde/brunette wig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/22/2024

    Tundra Bunny here...

    Lill really looks like Katy Perry in the first photo, maybe it's just the eyelashes, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that 60s mod look! Gogo dancers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite stunning. And perfect Fosse moves? a 10!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shades of Dolly P in that last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, LOVE!
    I love a Queen who knows her references. And she can do body-ody-ody!
    Yes, please.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like her Deee-Lite look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FANTASTIC! As SickoRicko said, her Deee-Lite look was superb! So much so that I started singing, "Groove is in the heart..." Lady Miss Kier would be proud! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. She does a fabulous Lady Kier!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!