Friday, March 8, 2024

Mr. CROCKETT


Here we go again. Funny how in a pinch your taste and attraction can change. No, I have not given up on South American mens...but I had my breath taken away the other night while watching a concert on PBS. So not my usual type, but I became completely smitten and enamored with one Charley Crockett. I may have even felt a twitch in the neither region. First off, I am far from a country fan, but if I listen to any of it, I like the old classic country sound and Charley had it. But girls, was he ever a mischievous cutie...gorgeous eyes, unusual, but captivating face and man do I adore his style. He certainly as a flair for stylish and well put together clothes. Other than my smitten observations I know next to nothing about Mr Crockett except I do know he's on his 11th released album. Oh but the style and good looks....I'm swooning kid...


A sample....oh that voice and twang! What is happening to me?

19 comments:

  1. A baritone singing Blue Grass, how divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all in the voice for me. It's why I like Garth, it's why I adored Patsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of him before but I like the old-timey country musical style he has too in that video. I looked him up in Wikipedia and he seems to come from the school of hard knocks. Right now his star is definitely on the rise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's charming.
    Like his voice and his style. Country is kind of problematic sometimes, but this man can make me like it.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Several albums for you to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. He kinda sorta looks like Stephen Curry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice voice, nice jeans ... I get the attraction ... down there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at the picture right above the video. Might as well take the r out of Crockett.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nah. You can keep him, dear. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Boys...I think for me...he has a rough sex look about him.

      Delete
  11. Anonymous3/08/2024

    Tundra Bunny here...

    He has a nice voice that's reminiscent of George Strait's. I went through my country music phase in the late 80's and the decade that followed with great musicians and singers such as Dwight Yoakum, Alan Jackson, Dixie Chicks and the Road Hammers. I'll always have a soft spot for Patsy Cline and Loretta Lynn too, but I lost interest in country music when Taylor Swift and younger singers turned it into pop music. Ugh. I need Blue Grass, fiddles and steel guitars, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not heard of him, but now you got me on him. He is very unusually handsome. And that voice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not much into country either but after seeing more of his music...I love him! He seems to tie in some street music as well as some funk and street jazz. And love his style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the cyan colors

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well.....the voice! You don't hear that much in country anymore. Isn't he quite the dish!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!