Thursday, November 2, 2023

FROM THE DESK OF MOORECOCK

 Talked with the Mistress, and she is getting stabby already as their return home flight will be tomorrow. Currently here at the Casa, I've been busy getting the houseboys spit shined and cleaned up for inspection for the Mistress's receiving, and making sure affairs are in order as is the manor. This job is short of working for the likes of Joan Crawford I tell ya. I was also told to plug the Annual Infomaniac Garden Photos Event over at Mr DeVice's. He is from what I understand, the new host of the event, right after the dreadful Freakin' Green Elf Shorts bullshit, and another gent the Mistress might have a wee crush on. I swear we need a turn style in this joint. Anywhore, the show has kicked off with what, I admit was a fascinating opener, the Terrifying Triffidery!

So I says what in hell are you all standing around here for. Come up to the Casa du Borghese for a whiskey, then head on over to catch this event. And if that doesn't scare the shit out of you, made this will.
Makes you like Candy Corn all the more now doesn't it?

Anitia signing out. That's Moorecock to you.

29 comments:

  1. Sarah's words and deeds are scary (and ugly) enough as it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never were truer words spoke - she is evil wrapped up in fake Christianity.

      Delete
    2. not to mention has no fashion sense. she must make poor decision in general.

      Delete
  2. That last photo was TOO much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hence why they used a wide-angle lens.

      Delete
  3. SweetMarySunshine, but now I KNOW why I hate candy corn!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me either. might as well eat a candle stick.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the shout out, Ms Moorecock! The Garden Photos Event will be running all this month and features the gardens and other assorted greenery of nearly a dozen bloggers, including Mistress Maddie's and a few regular commenters here (Ms Scarlet, Jon, Savvy - see above) and myself - More if anyone else would like to take part. Just send me a selection of photos of your garden or greenspace (however big or small) and I'll feature them (click the Terrifying Triffidery link in the post above for info) - but be quick!

    Good luck with the Houseboys! I can free up some time if you need an extra pair of hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the more the merrier. im not one to turn down any extra hands.

      Delete
    2. What has happened to Mr Upton? He took part in the garden event last year, didn't he? I haven't seen him about for ages.
      Sx

      Delete
    3. Me neither, Ms Scarlet! Jx

      Delete
  5. I will never be able to eat candy corn again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. On so nice to hear from Ms. Moorecock! I have already seen the first installments....it was quite something, some talented people wit a camera. The Mistress's submission shocked me.

    Now you better get back to work dear, lest your fired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh not to worry, there are some out there to shock you Mrs Goldberg-DeWoofs.

      Delete
  7. Can't wait for the grand return, keep those house boys nice a shiny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11/03/2023

    HuntleyBiGuy: My you do have a thankless job, don’t you. I hope the mistress pays you well. And now I know why I detest candy corn. But it is a funny photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That has to be the scariest photo of the season. How will the Mistress take it that you're scaring all her fans? Of course, if you've taken proper care of the Houseboys, and the manor is sparkly clean upon her return.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let's just say things are looking up for the return

      Delete
  10. Oh, I bet Mads does NOT want to leave those Italian men behind!
    And my new favorite word is Triffidery.

    Fuckabee looks too pretty in that photo, BTW.
    She's uglier in real life. Ozempic or not.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you still have an array of "triffidery" in terrariums, Sixpence?

      Delete
    2. if you like plants and gardening and hoes, then it's the event for you.

      Delete
  11. I loved candy corn. Until today. Good God, that woman fell off another branch on the ugly tree.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!!!! Ill be checking this out!!! Loved last year's.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Arkansas electing Sarah Huckabee Sanders was like somebody putting a brain tumor in their skull

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!