Saturday, September 30, 2017

FROM THE CANDY SHOP


Since fall is in the air, and we need some sweetness to warm our cockles....who better then the sexy Charlie King, who is most known for his stint on The Only Way Is Essex. King shared a daliance/shomance with Gemma Collins before coming out publicly and stripping nekked for Gay Times Naked Issue at the time. With not much covering him I may add…I'm sure he had the nuns in Sainsbury’s clutching their crosses, I know he did me. Just think of him as a very decadent hot toddy. 
There now...are we all lit?

13 comments:

  1. Well, if you insist!

    (Although, I must say, I can't abide TOWIE or the buffoons who populate it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'd be OK if one didn't have to talk to it, I suppose. Jx

      Delete
  2. He only leaves a little, well, maybe a not-so-little, to the imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying his handsome face, his amazing body, and that very tempting rump......

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOF!!!! I think that chest hair and beard are sexy. His size and attitude and that ass pull the package all together

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like a dirty piece of candy occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wrap the guy up to go, please.....as is

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pity a fine body is now ruined by too much ink, but if I HAD to do him, I'm sure I could muster the energy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure do know what kind of a man makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hairy, manly and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. His cockles are carefully concealed, Mistress! Do you think he would give you sneak preview?

    ReplyDelete
  11. He may need your help staying warm.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!