Monday, October 2, 2017

MONDAY MOMENTS

Hope everyone had a nice weekend? After last weekend and a long work week, I was glad to have another weekend to myself. I was able to relax, do some autumn touches around the house, some cooking, and did market shopping. The mood struck for some of the first apple cider of the season, and I drank almost a half gallon already. Sunday found me making some pumpkin waffles with the works for breakfast Sunday....otherwise I spent time relaxing and getting caught up on shows that I missed during the week while relaxing in my unders. Good thing I got to relax to...Daddy Warbucks hits town later today. No rest for the weary I tell ya. Now this beauty...... from two of my favorite photography instagrams Botanicartera and Jay Finkel

18 comments:

  1. Nice! I see fiery fairies in #7, and that last one looks like Carmen Miranda's hat for a fall festival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have worn a Carmen Miranda headpiece I made once. Probably why I have a bad neck to this date.

      Delete
  2. Very lovely looking photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to hear you had a good weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gawd, another daddy warbucks orgy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tired....you may have to be my stand it tootes.

      Delete
  5. It's an ugly day. I went to bed knowing something awful was happening in Vegas. I needed to see these pictures to help cheer me up. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it helped. I get very hesitant to post too much news related and upsetting news as we get it from all angles. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  6. Mmmm, pumpkin waffles, those sound good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them...they are soooo good!

      Delete
  7. That is a lovely post for Monday. They are stunning. I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy....you love lounging around in your underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely post for this Monday...we could use a bit of cheer. I too see hints of fall coming to your blog. Those pumpkin waffles sound delicious...never had them.

    No rest up dear....you need your energy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really starting to hate Mondays. Seems there is always something bad happening..... thank you for you warming pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice post....but next week I say we get some underwear shots around the house????

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post! I always look forward to your Monday post if that makes you feel better?

    ReplyDelete
  13. A few of those botany photos almost look like they were painted. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!