Wednesday, September 7, 2016

IN THE MEANTIME....AMANDA LEPORE

 
Yes dears ones...the Mistress is back and went to work today, GASP.... yeah, that's what I said too, but till I dry out get my bearings back, and start to get caught up with you all...let's enjoy one of my all time favorite muses.....Amanda Lepore. I have always thought she is just fabulous! What's not to love...she is completely over the top, very cartoonish, great style, campy, naughty personality, and channels the old movie blond bombshells of yester year!!! I had the opportunity to meet her two years ago when she came to New Hope for a night of cabernet , in which she sang some of her ditties. I'm here to tell you she is also one sweet diva, and so interesting to talk to, and anyone who can transition with such finesse, and have a lovely impressive rack like her....well, that's grace. Her newest song Turn Me Over, sums up my life. Is it any wonder I love her? I can only hope my trip to Buenos Aires next summer will be as fun as her trip to Brazil, and that I'll be in just as good of hands.......

 
I'll be back shorty love bugs.......

21 comments:

  1. so, have the gin tanks been refilled? have the houseboyz been put to work cleaning up the casa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Refiled? It's like a oil field here.....never stops flowing.

      Delete
  2. DAMN!!!!! It's about time your back!!!!! Had you been a trans female, you'd so been Amanda Lepore. And the men in that video?!?!? SO GLAD YOUR BACK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORE Amanda Lepore!!!!!! Welcome back finally!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that was a lot of eye candy! You mean to say your drying out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLD THE PRESSES!!!!! You mean to say.....YOU WORKED? On another note, you are the male counterpart to Amanda. Except the stacked department isn't in the boobs,lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days the cup does seem to runnth over

      Delete
  6. She is making her money and she is in on the joke while looking glamorous....work it sister! Glad your back Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two goods things. Your back and Amanda Lepore. Cheers darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! Back to work! Those slavedrivers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The return of the Mistress - and hot Amanda!
    What more could we ask for?
    (that's merely a rhetorical question....)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to have you back, Mistress, hopefully with your batteries recharged! I like Amanda's song. "He was all over me like an octopus" is a lyric that will stick my memory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever been with an octopus? It is quite tricky...which hands is that?

      Delete
  11. Welcome back, my mistress. That first day back to the grind - oops! if it was grinding we were doing it would be more fun - - -
    We missed you. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off grinding isn't work in my book!

      Delete
  12. Wait... you went to work? Glad to have you back, but... you went to work?

    I'll need a few to let that sink in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She has such fun, great style. So glad your back....finally. You have a trip too Bueno Aires?!?!?!?! How nice will that be?????

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!