Friday, September 23, 2016

GONE GLAMPING........

 
You may find this hard to believe, but the Mistress still has vacation hours to use by end of October. Sooooo my little love bugs, it's been so hectic of late, the Mistress is off for a long glamping weekend in the Pocono Mountains again for one last romp at The Woods Campground. It's to be a stunning weekend. The staff has the car loaded, so I and the Lad are off before he returns back to Cleveland . We hope to get some more quantity time in at my friends camper..........
I hope you all have a chance to get out in what is going to be a fabulous autumn weekend!!! And if your at the woods and the campers a rockin, don't come aknockin'.
 
TOOTLES

22 comments:

  1. hope you took enough gin with you to last the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is one long party for the Mistress! Enjoy your romp in the woods and tell us if you meet any bears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THATS IT!!!! I am quitting my job and want yours!!!!!!! Have a good time....and keep both feet on the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And by the look of things, one of you is starting out with a black eye. I want to go clamping!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. By my calculations, you spend one week in three in work... it's like reading the diary of Barbara Hutton! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unlike Barbara Hutton, I have seen a Brinks truck follow a hearst to the cemetery

      Delete
  6. My Gawd, you have more vacations than Obama.

    (please ignore me, I'm being a bitch....)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glamping? Again? I shouldn't talk. I've got Monday off from work. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you guys must be the entertainment. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. IF the campers a'rocking? IF????
    Girl please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This might be the blog post of the day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling, welcome back, and I hope it was all as thrilling as that young man in the gif's biceps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did manage to have a few things in my biceps, amongst other areas.

      Delete
  12. Hope you have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you and the Lad had a fabulous time... But, then again, it's YOU - so, of course you did. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very cold out there, but he used ALOT of friction...

      Delete
  14. I think at this point you should just sell the Casa du Borghese, and become a professional traveler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohjhhhhh what a great idea! But there is all that packing......

      Delete
  15. Anonymous9/27/2016

    I hope you remember to zip up. The tent I mean.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear, you may catch me poping a tent, but not sleeping in one.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!