Monday, December 22, 2014

MONDAY MOMENTS..........

As Prinny said over at  Palais de Steff , it's only three sleeps till Christmas!!!
 
Where did the time go so fast??? I'm back out the Casa after a lovely weekend spent with the Capital Street Duo, and a trip into the Big Apple for some holiday frolic. More to come, meanwhile here are some lovely shots of the Dame's place, with her special little touches for the holidays along with some famous gals.......
 
Gina Lollobrigida
 
Bette Davis
 
Sophia Loren
Myrna Loy
 
Jayne Mansfield
 
More of the city shortly.....It will be a short work week. I only work on Tuesday this week, an early gift from Santa???
 

16 comments:

  1. Boy you two have so much talent!!! You guys would fall over if you saw my attempt. Now lets have a sing along to Silver and Gold shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is breathtaking! How long must this take?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dame starts right after thanksgiving!!!!!! There is alot of detail.....

      Delete
  3. Loverly, loverly, my favorite, of course, is the Dalmatian. :-) Stay warm and cozy on your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, got the same gift from Old Saint Nick: a one day work week!

    It's the greatest thing ever and fits me perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the best gift. A gift of relaxation!!!

      Delete
  5. What a simply gorgeous festivity decked out home! Sound like your life in retail has been good! One day!!!!!!!! Ps- I have been loving the post lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favourite pics of Miss Loren - did she bring Tiramisu? Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A one-day work week? Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Between the both of you, I have gotten many great ideas for decorating this year!!!!! All the touches are so warming. Hope you having a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful!!!!! I'm beginning to think I should convert and celebrate Christmas!!! Beautiful decor. I adore the gold and silver. And the Gina Lollobridgida, why I haven't seen her or heard that name in ages. Lovely post as always

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beauty.......and beauties!!!!!! One day? Are you sure you work retail?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The house, the decorations, the dog and those beautiful sirens are all perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That tree is awe inspiring! Great Monday post Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Three sleeps!?!?!? Don't panic a,guy ok!?!? Your friends place is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!