Saturday, November 1, 2014

PSA....TIME TO FALL BACK......


On Sunday, many Americans across the country will be turning their clocks back at 2 a.m. to participate in Daylight Saving Time. Don't forget to set them, after all, we'd hate to miss a Monday now wouldn't we? Also this is a good time of the year to test out the handy dandy firemen....
 
 
 Opps. I meant fire alarm, yes, that's it, the old fire alarm for safety. I wouldn't know anything about my local firemen....although I did get shown how to use the hose of one once or twice.....Huh, anyway that's a story for another day..... enjoy an extra hour of sleep now, or whatever you all are doing. This has been a Public Service Announcement from the Casa du Borghese.
 
now where is that bottle of gin.......

11 comments:

  1. We had ours last week - and an extra hour in bed with that fireman would have been very welcome, I can tell you! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall back? That should allow at least two extra laps in the old gin bath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I would have forgotten!!!! And by the oops moment are we to assume you had a visit from the Firemen!?!?!? I was wondering if you still saw him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get an extra hour of company with the firemen... oops, I meant of sleep. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fall thing is about the only thing I hate about fall. Gets dark way to early and throws me off. Now about the fireme.... Fire alarm........

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate the time change, but would like to hear more about the firmen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the feeling you won't mind moving the big hand........

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a standing appointment with firemen to come change the batteries in my smoke alarms. One perk of living in Smallville!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you say something about a time change?

    ReplyDelete
  10. falling back means you must land on something.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...