OK, so Brody emailed and wanted my thoughts so far on the best show on tv!!!! As a huge fan of the show, American Horror Story, I have been thoroughly enjoying every minute!!!!!! Pretty much neck and neck with season 3 for me. And loving how as soon as you think you know someone....think again. Everyone seems to have a light and dark side. My Thoughts:
* of course Jessica Lange has been incredible yet again!!!! How twisted was the reveal of how she loss her legs!!!!!!! I keep reading online people are bothered by the accents her and Kathy Bates are speaking with. With these story lines, who has time to notice accents!?!?!
* by no means am I upset Meep died. He gave me the willies to the point I had a nightmare one night.... he broke in my abode and was scaring the hell out of me. I am glad to see them use real actors with deformities to play the side show though.
* I was torn on Twisty dying so soon. I can see why he killed some of the town folk, like the toy store owner for being so mean to him, insulting his toys, and how he ended up with the fangled mouth! Yikes! But I wouldn't want to meet up with him in a dark corner. That was one creepy character.
* Speaking of dark corners.....
*I'd like to find one with a bed in it, for me and Dandy to play around on!!!!! Am I the only one who finds Dandy sexy as hell???? I say use and abuse me!!!!! And I have been loving Gloria and her fashions!!!!! And proper etiquette.
* Edward Mordrake? HUBBA HUBBA!!!!
* Can't say I'm sorry to see Dora go. What the hell did she expect after taunting a crazy sexy boy????
* That said, I am looking forward to Gabourey Sidibe arriving to see where her mother is. And we know she will take the bull by the horns...........
* Hopefully this week, we'll start to see more Desiree. Angela Basset has been pretty good so far, but I still want to see a whole lot more with where she is going.
American Horror Story: Freak Show is about to get a whole lot handsomer as Matt Bomer’s mysterious character will finally show up this week, and fans of Matt’s pretty face needn’t worry about the actor hiding it behind a creepy mask. Set photos show the actor rocking some really high hair and hanging out in Twisty’s lair and he's probably not there to meet the deceased clown, so this means just one thing — he’s paying Dandy a visit. Ryan Murphy has said this upcoming show will be the most disturbing and graphic that all the seasons has seen. I can hardly wait!!!!!!! However, the most talked about scene of this week’s might not be the one shared by Andy and Dandy, but the scene in question will actually feature Andy and Michael Chiklis’ strongman character, Dell Toledo. Bomer described their “seven-page encounter” as having a “demented Tennessee Williams feel.” HMMMMMMMMM. Chiklis’ character has a thing for women with male features, so perhaps he’s actually gay. He had a child with bearded lady Ethel Darling, and he’s currently married to hermaphrodite Desiree Dupree. He’s been having a hard time getting aroused recently, which is making Desiree very unhappy. Perhaps he enlists Bomer’s character to help him get his groove back. We will have to wait and see!!!
And brace yourself , rumors are swirling that Gwyneth Paltrow actually has her sights set on a role on the FX show. If it’s good enough for Kathy Bates, Jessica Lange, and Angela Bassett, then it’s good enough for Goop according to her.. Murphy himself has said he's not done casting the fourth season yet, and has talked with her. Well, if she does come on to play a freak, it sure wouldn't be a stretch. Although her best role to date was her head in a box in the movie Seven. Damn, she was good in that.