Sunday, September 16, 2012

Letters from Sister Mame


You recall last weekend I was glamping with my good friend and sister Mame, aka David Dust, where we had a blast. While doing the post, I was thinking I hadn't shared any letters from Mame lately, so I thought what the hay. Mame is one of my oldest, and I do mean that with love, and drunkest, dearest friends a person could ask for. There isn't a happy hour in the city safe from a visit from Mame!


Why anyone that can down two half gallons of Bacardi Limon, and still keep her pearls on, has got to have talent. But I digress. Anyho, when she first moved the the big city, I would look forward to her letters filled with hilarity, and never being there before, I lived vicariously thought her, and her antics in the city. And mind ya, these were hand written letters, you know, on paper, and then were walked to a big blue box called a mailbox for you young ins! I still love hand written notes. But here's another letter from sister Mame.......


And on the flip side...........

Well, I did meet Steven eventually, and Mame was right on all counts, as she broke the bed in at our friend Wayne's Ranch! And what a good time she was. Now you can all thank Mame for creating and molding who the Mistress has become! She has always been such an inspiration, and was the first to tell me condoms were a form of sexual protection, not water balloons to throw at people. And since then we are both popular with the boys all over! You can read Mame's story, Voices From the Past on how we met. It wasn't all friendly at first. But to this day, I'm glad to have a good friend and sister like Mame. I love her like a rash!

21 comments:

  1. Love the part where she states," She is also a treacherous whore- we get along great. You MUST meet her!" Now that us funny stuff. I love this letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is funny stuff! I must go back and read the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the feeling you two have quite some stories! Love the letter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two really do sound like Mame and Vera! The times you to need to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore old letters from friends and so sad the hand written letter is a dying art. This was quite the entertaining read, from tow dear friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mame will be sorry she didn't write Burn AFTER reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it wouldn't matter much...there is always the video footage.

      Delete
  7. You two sound just funny as hell,and I'm betting it would be like hanging out with two drunken socialites! It's nice to still have friends like this after all these years, and that you still have the letters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, Im a old sap when it comes to letters. Two drunk socialites? You are two kind Magpie.

      Delete
  8. You two really are somthing darling! Mame is quite the talented, entertaining poet isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mame? A poet? I see you have read her Blue Boy stories.

      Delete
  9. Love the part about all the sex!!!! You two are crazy, thanks for sharing your letters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg this is freakin hilarious!!!! Would love to hear more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL these are halarious! Love to hear stories from tow treacherous whores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alright, but you best go get a vaccine first.

      Delete
  12. This is great fun! Campy letters between friends! Loving this blog Mistress Borghese! First time to comment. You two are nuts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Welcome to the club honey, and do come back, often! Yes- some have said we have papers stating we are certifiable.

      Delete
  13. Had to pop over to read the comments. Are you people crazy? I have been out with Maddie and Mame. My liver is still in recovery. And maybe my pancreas as well. Mmmmm. Sand tarts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhhh, memories, you two have many!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!